Reviews for Antennae?
SEXBITHC chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
loved the ending! great!
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love how you did a perfect Raven with three words
PatheticallyKingly chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Ha! That was great! Have you ever thought of writing an actual Yuri/Judy romance? You would do great!

I hope you do. Onward!
Elmion chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
oooh, erotic...

Loved your writing, it felt very lighthearted and playful and the dialogue was great. It ain't easy writing a good Judith, so kudos to you!
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I never knew that Judith would seduce Yuri. And poor Raven. He got a boot in the face. XD Keep writing!

GoddessOfVictory chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
A great teaser of a story. Would love to see you write another cute short fic of these 2 interesting flirts.
Gewbur2010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
hahaha, great from start to finish! the only problem that stood out was that it had to end so soon.
I'm Solo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
NOOO! This is amazing on so many levels it's not even funny! Not only is useing these two a rather rare(kinda sad)pairing but you wrote it well to boot! I would love to see you make another story with these two if you ever get the chance?
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wonderful, fantastic, original, amazing! I loved it! I would *really* love to read a Yuri/Judith-actually-get-together fic from you. You do this rarely-written about pairing *amazing* justice 3
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I like the pairing of Judith/Yuri, but that aside, you did an excellent job capturing the relationship between the two. Playful, but a hint of seriousness underneath it all. And Raven's little bit at the end was priceless. You got both Yuri and Judith's characters down so well!
Gongondemon6 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Man, the way you were writing that was making me think they were going to do...things...naughty things for that matter. Maybe you could...I don't know...change the rating and add a "fun time" chapter? You're good at describing things, so it wouldn't be bad.

Oh, and the ending made me laugh :)
lunat1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love the ending :D LOL. I love Raven's guts. He is such a good comic relief, but still real and not too overbearing.

That is such a good tease of what could have been Yuri x Judith... Awww... . You know you can actually elaborate to further chapters *nudge*nudge* ;-) But nevertheless... it is a short and pleasant story to read