Reviews for Gradual: Relfections from the Other Side
Sailor Lune chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Good story. Although it did remind me of my little teases her cause she's an easy
mystlady chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was soo sweet!
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
It's late and I wasn't going to review because I am tired, however, I read the other reviews and felt that you deserved another one. I enjoyed this story a lot. I've already mentioned that I find you to be a very talented writer. As someone who doesn't believe in love at first sight, I really loved this story. I believe in attraction at first sight though! And Attraction can grow into Love...but I digress. The point is that when you chose your stance, you defined and backed it up. You even made it romantic and meaningful. You've achieved a nice balance with this fic and I love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I am a die hard Darien and Serena fan. But I believe that Darien and Serena's relationship was love at first sight. It may not be obvious in the anime but it is so obvious in the manga. In the manga, they were in love before they knew their identities. Don't be mad because it still a good story I just don't like the fact that it says that it wasn't Love at first sight between them.
Lady Luna3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
venus25 chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
blah! cute. you are making me puke