Reviews for Itsy Bitsy Spider
I freaking love this
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awww :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh my holy Grilled Cheesus. This is by far my favourite Fanfic in existence. PLEASE KEEP WRITING THESE FUTUREFICS? They are perfect!
Klaine4evar chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. But seriously? The tale of the three brothers? I guess klaine and harry potter kinda come hand in hand after Darren criss. Anyways. Cool story! Wouldn't mind some more!
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow. I can no longer imagine a Klaine future that doesn't consist of Brett and Chanel(: I adored this.
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
The Tale Of Three Brothers? Amazing choice of story there ;) daddy!Klaine is totally squeeworthy, and this needs to be future!Canon... so beautiful :')
michellex3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I need more of this. This is just too effing cute and I love it so much :) I personally think it's new and interesting :) maybe a kid could get in trouble and Blaine or Kurt has to punish them for the first time and the one that punishes them feels horrible for hours and days? :o idk, just a thought. Pleas continue though? It's perfect :)
backtohogwartsbro chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this is honestly the cutest thing I've ever read.

Blaine and Kurt are exactly how I'd picture them as fathers, and the kids are adorable, and I absolutely love how you included the story of the three brothers.
Mimi77 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww, soo cute :) I love it!
Roonil.Love chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
My face when I saw The Three Brothers... I was like :O Le gasp! xD Great fic. Love future!Klaine.
solongfarewellaufwiedersehen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
aalikane chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
umm...if Blaine is turning 30...and they've been together for 11 years (married for 6, together for 5 before that) that would make blaine 19 when they got together...but you had them getting together during the Pavarotti casket scene...How is that possible? O.o
Avette chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Daddy!Klaine at its finest :)