Reviews for Where the Truth Lies
CatXu chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
wow, so beautiful 3
autumnrhythm30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I feel like this should have been the ending. I felt so ... jilted (?) at the other, it was kinda abrupt with it's ending, not well rounded like this one with closure.
peeta's luver chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
omg this was really good! i loved it
kjdf chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
good job!
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh Cosmo...I loved it. This is how Mockingjay should have ended. I finished the books last night and I was HAPPY Peeta was the one but I felt like it needed a little more and you added it. That was a rough series to read. You stayed true to how the characters are but added that little bit extra that needed to be said. I really thought at the beginning of the series I would 3 Gale more and you would flounce me BUT Peeta won me over. LOL So I am safe for now. :) Again so great...hope maybe you will do some more? I would like Peeta to not go crazy...:) XO As always you rock!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i LOVE this! This should be in the book, it's like it's taken right out of it, the end of the book was just not enough for me, it was like this big chunk was just skipped over. But you filled it! So not i'm satisfied :) thank you for this! It's brilliant! :')
Owlsk8r chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow I really enjoyed this! You captured Katniss and Peeta really well. I especially liked the part where Katniss realized her feelings for Peeta and she said that she wasn't selfish for loving Peeta but selfish for keeping the knowledge of her love to herself. Really insightful! :)
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Mindblown. That was epic. XDDDD
naomi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
man, i just finished mockingjay and i was so heartbroken with what happened to peeta, but i think your fanfiction provided the perfect ending 3
kk chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
fantastic - i love that it's not overly lengthy, but i think you did a remarkable job of capturing a realistic way of how katniss and peeta grew back together. LOVE.
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love the story can't wait to read more of your stories:D I was so disappointed reading the last book of Suzanne Collins and thats why i love fanfiction it gives the reader a chance to read an alternative ending:D:D Keep up the good work! xx
evaporation chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You have given me the tenderness I was desperatly seeking for Katniss. She really never had anything like it. Peeta tried to show her .Fear of being hurt in that way was more painful to him than any torture. You made me cry remembering ...all their pain real and not real for Peeta and Katniss. This was very closure and a future of enduring love. Thank you for that.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I've only read a few Hunger Games stories thus far, but this is my favorite. In fact I like it much more than the Epilogue of the books. I think you've truly captured the spirit of the characters, and it's lovely to see them find themselves in each other after everything they went through.
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. OMG.
shopgirl299 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow! What a great continuation/fill in the blank story. Loved it! You captured the characters perfectly and it was just beautiful. :) Great job bb!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »