Reviews for Where the Truth Lies
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i LOVE this! This should be in the book, it's like it's taken right out of it, the end of the book was just not enough for me, it was like this big chunk was just skipped over. But you filled it! So not i'm satisfied :) thank you for this! It's brilliant! :')
Owlsk8r chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow I really enjoyed this! You captured Katniss and Peeta really well. I especially liked the part where Katniss realized her feelings for Peeta and she said that she wasn't selfish for loving Peeta but selfish for keeping the knowledge of her love to herself. Really insightful! :)
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Mindblown. That was epic. XDDDD
naomi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
man, i just finished mockingjay and i was so heartbroken with what happened to peeta, but i think your fanfiction provided the perfect ending 3
kk chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
fantastic - i love that it's not overly lengthy, but i think you did a remarkable job of capturing a realistic way of how katniss and peeta grew back together. LOVE.
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love the story can't wait to read more of your stories:D I was so disappointed reading the last book of Suzanne Collins and thats why i love fanfiction it gives the reader a chance to read an alternative ending:D:D Keep up the good work! xx
evaporation chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You have given me the tenderness I was desperatly seeking for Katniss. She really never had anything like it. Peeta tried to show her .Fear of being hurt in that way was more painful to him than any torture. You made me cry remembering ...all their pain real and not real for Peeta and Katniss. This was very closure and a future of enduring love. Thank you for that.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I've only read a few Hunger Games stories thus far, but this is my favorite. In fact I like it much more than the Epilogue of the books. I think you've truly captured the spirit of the characters, and it's lovely to see them find themselves in each other after everything they went through.
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. OMG.
shopgirl299 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow! What a great continuation/fill in the blank story. Loved it! You captured the characters perfectly and it was just beautiful. :) Great job bb!
Love2Read30 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thank you bb for this outtake. I just finished MJ and read this right after. made me cry. I think you did a great job and stayed true to the original story. again Thank you!

Smooch

Love
anne-tu chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved this. I really didn't like the third book of the series. I think Suzanne Collins missed out a lot and you did a perfect job of filling in the pieces.
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LOVED THIS! So much! Omg. There were so many missing parts in that trilogy and this is just perfect! How they grew together and made it to the point where they could be with one another. Absolutely marvelous, Cosmo! :)

-Hedy
Gamila chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Actually, about halfway through the story I was wondering whether your epilogue had been in the books :) I guess my mind was playing tricks on me because THIS is EXACTLY what I felt was missing from the ending of "Mockingjay". Such a beautiful and vivid epilogue :) I really believed your voice as Katniss and this is one of the very few fanfics that I honestly can't criticize. It's perfect the way it is. Thank you so much for sharing this.
whytheobsession chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh wow...

I always felt there was something missing when I read Mockingjay and the epilogue.. The deal with Peeta was never finished.. I felt that she left BIG parts out.

And you just wrote those down.. Wow.. I'm soo grateful! Because I cried soo much after I finished reading it (1 day ago;)) because I felt it wasn't complete. Even though she wrote that Katniss and Peeta ended up together, she completely skipped over the parts of how. And I kind of really love you for writing this down.

I feel like it's just for me:)

And you've really made me a very very very happy girl. I feel like I finally got closure on the series, and I'm printing this and putting this in the books, because it's a necessary part.

Thank you.