Reviews for Where the Truth Lies
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful story! Very sweet and precious. I liked that you kept it cannon too, and that Peeta was still trying to figure out real vs not real. beautifully written.
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I just want to start off by saying thank you. Your stories are so amazing, you have a gift with words and are a very talented writer. I love Edward and Bella, but I just watched Catching Fire yesterday and it was wonderful. There was a scene on the beach where they shared their first "real" kiss and it was so sweet. I always felt that Katniss was rather ambiguous in regards to her feelings about Peeta in the books. Even though they got married and had children, there was no real passion or desire on her part. This story was beautiful, I think you did a wonderful job portraying their imminent need for one another. I loved it, so thank you again.
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMG, this was so, so beautiful... I loved it!
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is my all time favorite real or not real story. Perfection.
klovely chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
this was very good
Brubs Masen chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hi, this is such a GREAT fanfiction. i'm from Brazil and I wish you permit me to translate it to portuguese if you do not mind. I'll give you all the credit, of course, I just want to offer to the Brazilian fans this wonderful story. I will post it on this web site " fanfiction . com . br " and my account is Brubru-Masen. If you are interested in, please counted by the following e-mail " bru_paio hotmail . com "

P.S : Remove the spaces.

P.S : I'll just post and translate the story if you agree.

Waiting for you to make contact, xoxo.
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow, this was just...hauntingly beautiful. Loved it.
Mumford and Daughters chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved it. You're a really good writer. Very impressed. Bravo! Encore (meaning I need more ;))
dweissa chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LovePeeta chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Beautiful
DeeFC chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story! I could totally see this as the backstory to the epilogue.
Renny Lane chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Can I cry? Beautiful!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic writing. Excellent characterization. Great job!
marmar8089 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this 3
Kath chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is rhe First time i read this. It was good! You're a freat writer! And i love how you just let the story flow, not too much slow paced but not too much fast-just right. Thanks for writing!
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »