Reviews for Where the Truth Lies
JannalovesJess chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
My First Hunger Games fic and I Love it!
So so cute! :)
MissPerceived chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story!
in the fray chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is so incredible, it would fit in absolutely perfectly with the book. I'm going to appeal to suzanne to reprint it with this in it :P
AnaCrisCullen chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That's real good right there! LOL
MelPJ chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved it. So sweet and beautifully written. :)
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow. That's all I can say. This is absolutely lovely and so incredible! I love that you kept realistic to the characters...you kept true to who they are. Amazing. I love it!
swan0456 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was so good I'm crying now. This is what I've been searching for since I finished the book. Thanks so much for writing it.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really love it.
chicagochi4183 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was absolutely perfect. Literally. Flawless.
Rena chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This story is touching..

I can't stop crying when I'm reading it
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good take on this part of the story...any hope for a sequel?
TheSpatulaGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
When I first read THG I was like mindblown and fell completely in love with the series. I, like you, snot-sobbed through most of it and laced the characters into my heart. At the end of Mockingjay, I was happy with Katniss' choice (Team Peeta 4eva) But I felt like their relationship and how she FINALLY and rightfully chose him was never explored as much as I would have enjoyed. Peeta deserved a big heart felt joining that he never got.

Until this. I can't even begin to describe how I sobbed whilst reading this, sobbed for the beauty of your words, for the story, for the scene that I needed to bad and for it being so perfect. I feel like after reading this I can actually let THG go a bit and not hang onto it as I have been doing, THIS is what I needed. You know that I love your writing, well I hope you do, but the way your writing blended with Suzanne Collin's writing yet you still had Cosmo in there is so so clever.

My fav sentence " My scarred skin and heart, my broken mind and spirit." SO SO SO FREAKING CLEVER. I am having literature orgasms over this phrase. The way you have the damaged thing- skin and mind- next to her best features- heart and spirit is so clever. And the fact that Peeta loves all of this. That is exactly what I wanted to know, I wanted to know that Peeta still loved her despite everything and that she knew that she wasn't selfish in her choice and what Gale said wasn't true. She doesn't need Peeta to help her survive, he is what makes her want to survive.. I just wish I had pretty words to make you feel what you have done to me with this OS. It's just so so beautiful. Thank you!

Spatch x
Me chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lovely. Thank you!
Annlou75 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this. You are an incredible writer! I loved it :)
LeLa London chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like your writing style and boy, can you write! Everything built up to such a satisfying conclusion and the end was my favorite part: the lines of the book interwoven with your story's main theme: the truth is that Katniss has always loved Peeta. Hats off to you :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »