Reviews for Spy Games
Thanks, I like it :)
LBF chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Good story. I love Ashley
Divinia Serit chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I love this so far! You're doing a great job writing Prentiss, and I like the guilt with Seaver. This is awesome and I hope you update soon! I love how you're portraying the team and family dynamic! :D
streetsbehind chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I love this fic .. and i really think that you should keep goinf with it .. you see i hate HATE Seaver and i love hat you put her as the bad guy ... i know that its finished and stuff but i really think that you should keep going .!
ShaNini86 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I love this! First of all, the sarcasm was great. My favorite funny moment was the bit about unsubs and basements, as well as their torture manuals. The amusing bits of dialogue also helped break up some of the intensity.

And the scene with Strauss and Hotch made my stomach hurt too. However, I can see that happening on the show, so kudos for the believability there.

I think you did a good job making Emily functionable, yet somewhat breaking down. I loved her words to Seaver. It seemed so vindictive, but wise, and it made me smile (in an evil way that is ahaha). Additionally, the goodbye to Reid reminded me a bit of the end scene of "Minimal Loss," and it was touching too.

Lastly, the conversation with Morgan really dug deep down into their friendship and their profiling abilities and it just worked. I can't wait to read more. Sorry I didn't review this sooner! :)
You'llRememberMe chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
FINALLY! I am so glad somebody sees in Seaver what I see! I can definitely see her selling out any member of the team (barring Hotch for some reason) just for a spot in the BAU. It's too bad they didn't go this way in the actual show... Maybe the writers should read a little serious fanfiction like this... God knows that CM could use a little more subtle stuff like this...

This story was very well written and appealed to me instantly (probably because of my negative feelings for Seaver). It made me wonder why CM's writers and producers and stuff didn't write Emily off this way... I mean, after the fan uproar when they first announced the axing of AJ and Paget, and then the fans' reaction to Ashley Seaver, you'd think they'd take a hint!

Um, sorry for my little rant... I just couldn't help it.

Another thing, when you put Strauss into the equation it totally made sense to me. And it had me wondering about her. What did they do with her? Why haven't we seen hide nor hair of her on the show?

Is it weird that I find myself missing the Section Chief?

PS: Did I ever say that you're one of my favorite writers for CM fanfiction? Especially Prentiss-centered stories. Distorted was my favorite. I really hope you get that sequel out soon!

Congrats on a job well done!
tfm chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
A fantastic, realistic approach to the situation. I can definitely believe that Strauss would do something like this, and Seaver kind of does strike me as narcissistic enough to go along with the idea at first. I did feel some sympathy for her, but nowhere near enough to reconcile what she did, so great job :).

I think it would be awesome to see the further impact of Strauss' intervention, if you ever decided to write more, but if not, that's okay.

Fantastic work.
pagetftw chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Strauss is a bitch.

Seaver is stupid.

Emily is beautifully written.

This story is amazing.

Keep it up :)
vampiremuggle chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
i really don't like seaver in this. she's rather self-centered. the story is really good though! please update soon :)

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
T.k chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I love it!
natsien chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I was saddened when you stopped writing NCIS fics, because I think you were one of the best at portraying the characters, but I am glad that you're not writing NCIS, so that you can spend more time on Criminal Minds (and that is a compliment, btw - I hope it came out the right way ha ha).

Brilliantly written, you're very good at writing the hard subjects. I sort of thought this was the way (or a least hoped) that Emily would leave and you've done it justice.

I look forward to the next instalment!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
awesome story! update soon please!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
First of all, you're my favorite person! I'm so glad 1. you wrote this story and 2. you gave me a shout out! Thanks for making my night! :)

I really liked the conflict your present here. Ashley's struggling to fit into a very tight knit family, Strauss is, as always, evil, and Ashley seems to overhear things that she just shouldn't overhear. It makes for a tense situation, and you have some beautiful, realistic dialogue that backs really heightens Seaver's uncertainty and Emily's spiraling. I think these are my two favorites: "This gets into your head, Morgan, and then it never goes away. And, if you aren't chasing the monsters, all you can think is that you should be, because they're still out there, and how can you sleep knowing that?" And, of course because it's so simple, yet so real: "You can't relight a candle that's burnt itself to a puddle of wax," she said, then shrugged. "But, how do you know the flame was snuffed from the wax, and not just a breeze?"

Also, there are funny parts too that help break this intensity into manageable bits: Reid mumbling in his sleep, the conversation between Rossi and Emily (it has its amusing moments), and Ashley's fear of Strauss. Well, I found that funny anyway...

I'm very interested to see where this goes and I'm totally intrigued. I wonder how differently things would have turned out if the actual show went this route...I guess I'll just have to keep reading your story to find out. :)