Reviews for College Break
Cocolovesanimeandbooks chapter 5 . 3/17
This is a wonderfully written story. It shows realisism in a world that doesn't like to really show the true horrors of the world. You didn't just take a character and make them have an easy life from a hard story. Nothing in life is easy to deal with. Wether it be something as hard as melida does are something like Conney goes through. I hope you do still write for this story because it is amazing. But I understand that this kind of plotting takes quite awhile. It is hard to put your head into this tye of frame. I do hope you continue writing this, because this turns a different twist to it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
I need you to update this. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassee?!
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
nice one
RaveOfHorror chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
You haven't updated in a long time but, I do hope you'll update it at some point. I'd like to see where it goes.
Megan chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
FANTASTIC
write more!
Your story line is fantastic and it is written well also!
I hope you enjoy coming up with another chapter
Marie King chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
First off thanks so much 4 the shout-out, I'm super glad that I could encourage such a burst of inspiration from you!

I was completely immersed back into the world of Speak in this chapter you write Melinda's voice and her interactions with the other characters with amazing depth and emotion really great work!

I am crazily excited to read & review more of this so please try and update again soon!
That Weird Art Girl chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
interesting
Marie King chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Wow this was a wonderful installment you captured Melinda's inner voice with great detail,

I especially loved how you wrote David and the class's reaction to Melinda really excellent work!

Donnie was as menacing as ever.

I am super excited to read & review more so please update again really soon :)
Chesna chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yes, I liked that. I find it hard to speak like Melinda and most of the fan fiction of "speak" I think sucks because they create a Melinda character who speaks freely and openly right after the book ends. I cannot imagine that sort of transfermation overnight for her. Selective mutism is a complex mental health disorder and the chances of a on voice switch being flipped is slim.
Since your story takes place so far after the end of the book it does allow for a lot more change in Melinda. I liked the character conny, the only thing I would change is how bluntly stated it is that conny is raped by her brother without Melinda stepping in. It would be more powerful if Melinda only had suspicion of IT or if she gave up her flight to help conny.

I relly like your premise of mini melinda. This is by far the best fan fic I've read on speak and I think you have a talent for writing. Don't give up if you like to write. Nice job
Mary chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
UPDATE!
Victims chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Please write more! I'm hooked!
Coudneverdreamtobebetter chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
More David!
KShade chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Please update this! I think you're definately in character for an older version of Melinda
Laveycee chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Seeing as it's been-4 years?-in your story since she was raped, she'll be OOC. But I personally loathe Donnie. Conny...I feel sorry for her. And Melinda is actually pretty in character.
Joanjett77 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I love that you brought David back! :) something should happen between them... Like a good thing, not a bad thing. I love how Donnie was in her class, I can't wait to find out what happens next!