Reviews for Size Matters
lovergyrl100 chapter 1 . 4/12
sequel? please?
Loved this. I would speculate too! Yum, Severus is Hot. The girls got a hell of a show. Lol, ;)
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 3/10
oooh tell us what happens next!
Sw33tCh3rryP13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Where's the rest?! I need to know exactly what he did with them! Preferably mostly with Ginny. In graphic detail. Sequel?! Please?! lol
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Lol, I see what you mean with the giggling ;)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Oh LL,
Don't ever apologise for such entertaining stories! I mean it. It was incredibly funny -I don't believe I could keep my face straight, while saying those kind of things to my professor.
I had to re-read and I agree with the title completely -SIZE MATTERS!
Exhibitionist Professor Snape and three very naughty students...three violations -I believe they should be punished (/rewarded) -three times each.

Thank you so, so much.
Fox
xx
Fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
LL I can't believe you left it like that! I certainly want (need) more. I want to know what he did to them. I loved the conversation it's just like my friends and I, girls can be so dirty at times...so much fun
Fox
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Haha you could write a sequel to this... ;)
RipleyNost chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I laughed all along, this is hilarious, well done !
fer.azvdo chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
OMG, I laughed so much and still am! This was great fun xD
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This is hilarious OMG! Its so amazing and funny!
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is so funny! I'd love to read a sequel :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Damn Great Fanfic
prose.titute chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Oh you vixen what a terrible and also delicious place to end the tale! I beg you for a sequel!

This was a very funny fic. Loved all the innuendo you packed in and also loved the visualisations you provided of the three girls moving in synchronicity.
chapeu-de-palha chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh
My
God!
I want to know what he did with the them :x