Reviews for You Can't Read My Pokerface
QwertyRulz chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I, for one, am finally glad to be reading a fic where there aren't spelling/grammar errors.

Plus, I'm so entwined into the story.

Great writing! :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Lovely! It's a well-known fact that jealousy is a prime motivator for many things. Glad to see it's working on Dave.
Hearmecalling chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Omgggggggggg

This is

Epic

Omg. Hurry with the next chapter! Dayum!
silje24 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
OMG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! NEED MORE NOW!
rubberducklover chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I can't hardly wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
WickedWhiskey chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I just started reading your story today and couldn't stop. I CAN'T wait for the next installment. Excellent job:-)
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I literally need more of this story like I need air. It's hilarious, and so hot, and Dave's so different than he's usually portrayed in fanfics. And oh my God, the part when Kurt is crying and telling Mercedes about how he loves Dave, and Puck starts talking about cookie dough...hilarious. I almost died laughing, it sounded like the scene in Mean Girls when Regina is crying and Karen asks her if she wants to go to Taco bell. I'm going really off topic, but yeah, I love this, please continue.
LizzyPoodle chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I love this, but I am not going to lie...I YEARN for faster updates on ALL of your stories! They're so, so good...

More, please...please...
AnActressexual chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Really curious to see where this goes especially which one Dave will end up with.
gothrule24 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Update? Pleasseeee
kataragurl27 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
i like it
kaesaku chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
"What are you? Like a professional gay?" -omg, cracked up on this line! i love this chapter! love that you included blaine in the story. kurt's got himself some competition.. ;p can't wait for your next update. :)
deadlycherry chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Love this. Can't wait for more!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
awwww i'm happy you updated this! and putting blaine here added to the fun! hahahaha jealous kurt is cute XD
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Holy crap! I'm guessing Dave overheard them in the hallway? And it looks like Kurt is starting to like Dave. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »