Reviews for You Can't Read My Pokerface
MissBMarie chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I love love love this story. It's had me giggling and biting my nails at every turn. It's so stinkin' funny, and poor dear Kurt, trying his hardest and continuously failing!

I can't wait to see what Karofsky has in store! Please update soon!
MotherGoddamn chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
You have to finish it! The UST and the way you write Puck and Mercedes! It's all wonderful!
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I'm excited to see where this is going! I hope for an update soon!
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Awesome story! I'm really enjoying it so far and I look forward to reading more :)
Alli chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I looovvveeeee this! Please update soon! You're killing me with the cliffhangers!
mothamaeghan chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
You can't leave it there! I totally love this, please update again soon :)
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
WOW! this is like the best chapter (even if the other two was as awesome as this) but gyaaaaah so much love !

you got their character straight on! and i love their dialouge! and awww puck 3

hahahaha some heated kiss with Kurt and Dave /

anyway endin is so cliffy! what does Dave mean? ahahaha Kurt is such in denial (also goes to Dave)
kaesaku chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
i looove this chapter! the dave and kurt moments are so so cute! puck is so funny and i adore azimio! i like your dave in this story. :)
Stardust585 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Lol, this is by far the craziest of your Kurtofsky fics;)

You had me in giggles with the shower scene and Kurt trying to be seductive with Dave - gosh, he really wants those tickets, doesn't he? It was hilarious! And I'm glad it didn't turn out quite like Kurt expected;) Also, Cedes was again awesome, as was the valiant Puck;)

And now I'm really looking forward to what you've got planned for us for Dave's make-Kurt-squirm scheme:)

Great job as always!
The Raisin Girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I started laughing about the time Puckerman thought "Fucking Glee," and I didn't stop until Dave left Kurt behind the dumpsters. This is hilarious! I cannot wait to read more.
SabrinaTheGLEEk chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Yay! You updated!

LOVEEEEEEEEE IT! I'm so jealous of you and your kick booty writing skills! :/

And I love Dave as the tease;) "You're cute when you blush, but you're not my type." Dave...you want Kurt.
the pink post-it chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
omg yes this is definitely not what you said you had on your mind but I LOVE it my love. Omg I was covering my eyes when Kurt and dave started making out and mercedes just came out of the closet and was like oh hell no. Aww Puck he's a sweetheart even though he's stupid okay well my love I can't wait for the next update.
MsDimella chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
My dear Author... will you marry me?

I just kidding, but it was so freakinmg funny, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. God, I'm just speechless. It was...

Kurt with his desire to get these tickets just LOL

God, and Puck who acted like he is fuckin' Robin Hood.

And the last scene- is so cute and hot at the same time

I regret that English is not my native language and it's a little bit hard for me to express all my feelings now. I want you just know- I love this story, I love all your stories, and I love you, my dear author.

I'm afraid of asking when you will update this story.
ThunderSpeak chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
this was awesome haha. I just want them to makeout already
BrittFabulous chapter 3 . 6/12/2011