Reviews for A Love Never Forgot
Shinigami chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I think the chapter is good. So PLEASE continue-I want to see the outcome of DJ and Chelsea and for someone to deck Chelsea's current boyfriend...
Mystical.Reader chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Amazing. I really like Chelsea and D.J and I'm glad to see that you are giving them their story.
PrincessTellerLowmanHotchRossi chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
You rocked this chapter hon. Love it.
Katie N Cassie's Slave 4 Life chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Darlin you did a wonderful job. I hope that D.J will tell Chelsea how he feels and that she will tell him.
SSA Army Man chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Awesome job Sis. I like how you had Josh call D.J. out on his feelings and how you had Katie call Chelsea out on hers.
SSA UCLA chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Sweetheart this is a Aw chapter.
SSA Cuteass chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Princess you did a beautiful job on the writing of this chapter.
Katie's Baby chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Honey you did a terrific job on this chapter. Sometimes it takes others to point out that you are in love with someone. After all I had to point it out to you about your guy.
SSA Me chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
My little love bunny you did a fantabulous job on this chapter. I want to comfort Chelsea like Katie and Lacey are. Can I please?
Live-4-CM chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Cuz you did an awesome job on this chapter. D.J. looks as if he is almost broken. I'm glad that he finally admitted that he did love Chelsea two years ago. I was a little upset that Chelsea didn't end up with D.J. in the book series but at least you are fixing that.
LazySmurf247 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
You did a good job on this chapter! Awesome! Love ya
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Spelled frigid wrong Lol. Great job. Can't wait for more!
Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Finally! Someone who agrees with me that DJ and Chelsea should have ended up together! Come on! Even Jillian agrees with us fans!
Angellove123Cullen chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY SOOO MUCH! Cant wait for the next chapter! I do how ever have a question. Are we going to find anything out about how Katie and Josh are doing? Or is it strictly Chelsea and D.J's story
LazySmurf247 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
You did a good job on this chapter! Love you!