Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Inner Demons
I hope this isn't dead! It's really intrigueing!
MicSham chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Pls do continue! Luv ur story there full of mystery and adventure! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Bob1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Kinda ran through the original to get a feel for it, and also to check what kind of evolution path you wanted for Impmon to work through. Devimon was an interesting choice, particularly for the parallels you had to the guy with IceDevimon. I presumed from there the path would have gone Neo to Beelzemon or something like that.

That being said since that time a few new mons have been released like Baalmon, who interestingly allows for a path to Beelzemon through Wizardmon which is honestly an equally interesting choice. Not sure if you intend to break up that parallel with Yousuke however for an alt path however, so I look forward to seeing your ultimate decision down the line.
BlackLatios562 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
RYO!LAST TIME RYO'S NAME WASN'T EVEN SAID!...I'm done having a panic attack now.

I have a guess for the eventuall Impmon evo line.
Impmon-Devimon-SkullSatamon-Beelzemon-(posilbly)Be elzemon Blast Mode.
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 9/24/2013

...Wow... just... wow...

I sure hope you really do plan on continuing this version soon... it would sure be a shame if you didn't. :'(
Hina Kariachi Hakubi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Sorry to hear about your poor health, hope this means you're starting to head towards better.

I've read ID over and over, so I'm really amped up for this new revision.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh, good, you've started continuing this! I loved the first Inner Demons-it was just one of those hugely intense fics that sucks you in and leaves you breathless when you finish, you know? I really really hope you finish all the arcs this time around.

Also, sorry to hear that you've been sick, but congrats on your recovery!
cade300 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013 ecstatic that this is continuing (in a manner of speaking). I cannot wait to see more.
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Well, I for one am terribly confused. Not a whole lot to go on is there? Is it the future/past? Etc. Is this a glimpse of what will/could be? Or has it already happened? Too many questions.

Excellent you're back. Sorry to hear of your health, I understand how that can be. Again though, I am very glad to be reading your works once again. You have the best Takatoimpmon story. I know there are a couple others but yours is the most memorable. Keep on keeping on. Thanks for this chapter and those to come.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
So Yumi is Evilmon's Tamer... how interesting, kukukukukukukuu.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
So I know Rika is a lesbian and maybe Juri too... interesting.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Wow Yosuke wanted to rape Juri, he is one sick bastard. It is more streamlined but this is good.
MitzvahRose chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Please tell me your planning on continueing this! :D It's awesome! Are you even still on the sight?
JohnC.ofMars chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
excellent. Very well done. The japanese versions somewhat throw me, but you've introduced Henry here as well as further developed Kazu. I like how he's outside the loop in Hypnos. I can see now why Rika doesn't trust the backup. Takato seems weaker than he has ever been which is upsetting, but maybe it's just because he's been put into a tougher world than the tamers I'm familiar with. Keep up the good work. Hopefully the next chapter comes out sooner.
code R.R chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
man took forever but at least you updated thats good

a good ch as always