Reviews for Lima, Texas, 1871
this is good please continue
codiroo chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
OMG! Would love to read more of this story, awesome idea!
LittleCastaway chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update this fic soon! I love the storyline and how you've kept the characters in character. I absolutely love the historical factor and this is so well written! I applaude you, I really do... Please update soooooon! D
Avrenim13 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I hope you continue this soon, I can't wait to read more, great story.
Noelle86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Nevermind my review for chapter 2 I forgot I was on your stories not on the recently updated ones. I had a dumb moment. Sorry
Noelle86 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Um ok? You already posted this a while ago
Milly616 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I really really love this story, and it is so weird for me because I don't much care for Westerns! I think it is your writing and the Puckleberry factor! Can't wait for more!
Milly616 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Sooo... I freaking loved this. More soon, I hope?
lastseason chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love AUs and I liked this in particular because I don't think I've ever read a western with Puck and Rachel. Hope you update soon to see more of them in this universe.

Great start! :)
Jsct chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Really love the plote, please update soon!
MadLadyJae chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow looking like its gonna be good! cant wait!
bored-now0809 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
my interest is peaked! I can't wait to see more of this story. I think that you did a really good job keeping them all in character- but still true to the time period. A very difficult task!
lv63 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ok, so I love westerns...and I also love Glee...

So this fic...Perfect!

Can't wait for more!
AvaRosier chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Puckleberry historical AU? Count me in! Great start, you've really captured Puck and Rachel's distinct personalities/speaking styles. I look forward to the next installment.