Reviews for Connecting the Dots
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I just felt I needed to let you know that I've been looking for a fanfic like yours for a few days and it made me so happy I-.
I love how healthy their relationship is, romantic or not, and I think it was perfectly portrayed so, yeah, thank you!
spikelvr75 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was adorable! I loved it.
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awww that was so sweet. Both Willow and Oz were both spot on. I like to think that they would find each other eventally.
TheSadTruthIs-TheTruthIsSad chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I've decided to continue my newly started tradition of reviewing everything you write, simply because it's too stunning to pass up.

This is gorgeous. Amazingly written, as is everything else I've read of yours so far.

Oz and Willow are perfectly in character, and the 90s rock comment actually made me laugh out loud. That's not something I do very often.

My favorite line from this has to be "She liked to pretend she'd stopped counting them years ago, but does anyone ever really?"

Breathtakingly beautiful.

Another job well done, another story added to my favorites.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very, very well done. It was touching without being overly serious, and both Willow and Oz were believable. You were spot-on with the dialogue. I could continue rhapsodizing about this, but I think I'll just cut to the chase and stick it in my favorites. :)
reddiablo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this was so cute. I think Oz and Willow would reconnect eventually
Kaz010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's been ages since I've read a good Willow/Oz fic, this has just made my night. I love your Oz, he's spot on. This is getting added to my favourite list now. Please write more Oz!
JAYTOKMAR chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a great one shot, even I, a Man's Man, a Bloke's Bloke said "AHHHH..." at the end of that story, very well done, thanks.

(Now I'm going to watch some Rugby to get it out of my system.)

J.