Reviews for Fringe: Imprint
Tides of Gray chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Update soon please! This story has so much potential, it's absolutely wonderful. I forsee the possibility of a great nina/oliva and nina/bell arc :)
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I've decided it's finally time to review, after thinking about it for a week or so.

I can't believe no one else has reviewed. Your Fringe stories are some of the best and, for Nina/William fans such as myself, are the only stories in which I can find my favourite pairing. You have such a great writing style, it's a shame this story doesn't have the reviews it deserves.

I liked how this installment focused more on the dynamic between William and Nina - the mention of the fact that he could do or be anything and she would still forgive him and love him, was really clever, in my opininon. I think I read something on your livejournal post about 'Stowaway' that related to that idea. It explains why Nina is still protecting William and running Massive Dynamic for him in 2008, despite the fact that he's a different man and in a parallel universe.

I also LOVED the tension between the two in this story. And, after three fanfics worth of abstinence, the two of them finally got together - yay!

Please write more?

By the way, I think you accidentally typed Lauren instead of Elizabeth when they were in the hairdressers. 'Opening the door, Nina did not answer and she dismissed it as they went into the beauty parlor. Lauren climbed into the nearest chair and began an immediate discussion with her stylist'