Reviews for A second Chance
MusicMayhem17 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I'm a bit confused. Did Toby slid Sweeney's throat? How did Lucy gt on the boat? Other than that it's pretty good!
BoqBeak chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
This is probably my best chapter yet, and it may give the closing to my story, unless I feel that it is necessary to explain what happened to Pirelli, the judge, how they fled the country, and such.
BoqBeak chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
The fourth chapter.
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
One more thing: Asking people to review (especially on your review page) will probably not work. Never really does, sadly. Also, Sweeney Todd fanfictions hardly ever get reviews unless you're willing to wait for them. I posted a one-shot a week ago and it only got one review. Be patient.

3Mindy3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I laughed when everyone yelled "Johanna?" I just realized that almost every character has a tie with her somehow.

The beginning was a little confusing, things are going along pretty quick.

Also, you have excellent grammar. It's hard to find stories with good grammar and spelling. Good update :)

BoqBeak chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
please review.
BoqBeak chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I have an idea for the next chapter. It's just something to work on while I clear my head from writer's block.
BoqBeak chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
For my next chapter, I was considering having either Mrs. Lovett or Judge Turpin show up. Does anyone have any ideas? I think I know how I'm going to piece the rest of this together. But I want to bring some more characters into the story. And I want Pirelli's caravan to show up early in the story... Tobias is an expert of making things more complicated. I'm not gonna reveal anything about Tobias... just that he's more like himself in the original story than any of the other characters in this story. And within the next few chapters, I want to make Anthony and Johanna meet. Any suggestions?
3Mindy3 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I think this is a really interesting idea! Right now I'm going through a slight Sweeney Todd phase and wanted to see what I could find. I usually don't read Sweeney Todd fanfiction.

You should continue this, I love the relationship between Lucy and Sweeney Todd. The beggar lady is actually one of my favorite characters.

Anyway, good start!

MissusTodd chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh please continue tthis story!