Reviews for Mum, Dad, Grandmother and Weems Read Theodosia
Alex White chapter 2 . 3/1
When will you continue. It should be easy to continue, just type out the whole original story and then read through it and put Mum, Dad, Grandmother, and Weems reactions to the book in spots you choose.
Czar Of Russia chapter 2 . 1/11
Hi! I really like it and I really want you to update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Please update when you have time
ponymystic chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Haha yay! :D This is a story of awesomeness. Even though most of it is excerpts from the book, it's really awesome! :D Huzzah! Keep up the great work!
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
BWAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA! This concept has me in (mental, which is the best anyone can get from me on a daily basis) stitches! And the story is awesome! :D XD LOLOL! Keep it coming!
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... THEODOSIA NEEDS TO BE REVIVED! I MISS HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, I REALLY WHANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! DOES THEO WALK IN ON THE BOOK READING? SERIOUSLY, HOW COULD YOU LEVE THIS STORY SINCE 2011? ITS 2013 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
Bye,
Rosezelene Ersa
Soph chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Great!
Teresa Argronauti chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I LOOOOVE the style you wrote this in. I think it is hysterical to see the other characters' reactions to seeing this book. Also, only one question: where is Theodosia during this story? Will she eventually come into play? If so, will Sticky Will also be in this story? It would be nice for you to invent a little "something-something" between Theo and Will. (I always thought they would make a good couple...) PLEASE keep writing this story! It is really funny, and I want to see how it ends!
SuperSaiyanParadoxx chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
:) nice story, but isn't this like, copy right?
TardisWolf13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
All right. I LOVE this story, and I want you to continue this. And, if it is your intention, please tell Theo's reaction to them reading about the story of her life. You have a really good plot, and it is easy to follow, which is what I like in a good story like yours. I noticed a few spelling errors, and spacing errors, but with a little polishing, this story can be the best possible!
Khemet-Egyptian Vampire chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I absolutly LOVE these kind of f.f's. And you're doing such an AMAZING JOB!
a person chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This story is awesome! I have been waiting 4eve write another chapter. Pls, pls, pls write more. Ps, I m the friend mentioned in much air sense's reveiw.
Naturestune chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I personally love how you are writing this and can't wait for you to continue.
MuchAirsense chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Pls, pls, pls, plss, write more. my friend will literally DIE if u dont continue this series. By the power of Isis, I COMMAND U 2 WRITE MORE CHAPTERS VERY, VERY, SOON!

( im also asking u cause i dont want 2 get killed by my friend in her frenzy 2 read the next chapter so...) PLS HURRY UP!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2011