Reviews for Intercore
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I love how Chuck and Claudia are two parts of a whole system! Chuck and Claudia can interact and communicate by pictures in their heads! So now I want to know is there any limitation to this connection? If not then Chuck can continually give updates to Claudia so she can inform when Chuck gets into trouble! It is a wonderful tool to transmit information! Please update soon!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I really enjoyed the description of these new characters which were instrumental in creating the intersect and the new idea of the mainframe which updates the intersect called the intercore. That is quite a great plot device. I think you captured the essence of all the main characters. I hope you continue writing this series.
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I wasn't sure what to make of this at first but the ending left for a pretty interesting cliffy. Good job I'll be looking forward to the next one XD
Amron chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ok... I'm still a little insecure about everything, BUT it seems like you have a plot, a planned one, which is the thing I appreciate the most on a story, so I'm going to wait for more :D