Reviews for Counting Stars
Alison chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Omg this is honestly one of, if not my favorite, the best fanfic I have ever read. I read it every chance I got. It felt so real, like I made its movie in my head. It was deep, realistic, and touching. I loved every single second of this story. You are an amazing writer, I applaud you on your work. I have no other words, except thank you for such an inceredible story to read!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
Good ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Counting Stars and If I Die Young are my favorite ever Klaine fics (and I've read a ton of them). I've re-read both stories at least 3 times. You're really talented, you writing feels so right. Thanks for sharing! :) Are you planning on publishing other Klaine fics?
CurlyCriss chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
Holy. Shit. Thankyou :D This is one of my favourite fics ever it had me crying, laughing and everything in between! so well written im in awe of your talent :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Reread it again! Loved it again!
The Klaine Purist chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
I want to write a review to say how much I love this story, but I am litterally lost for words. My emotions feel like you have scraped off the protective layer and now they are raw and open. It kind of makes my chest ache. That is how much your story has affected me and I can truthfully say that it is one of the best, not just fanfictions, but also stories that I have ever read in terms of how I feel now, just after finishing.
thank you for this.
saz chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Just wanted to say I love how Finn is in this. The comparisons, the "mental notes" to be more like Blaine. Amongst the angst and terrible anxiety and stress he still has this normal bit of his brain trying to act like everythings okay. Genius, Well done! :D xx
Nonnie chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
Thank you for a super reading experience.
At first I thought that this story was about something enitirely different. Like Blaine was a some sort of robot or supernatural creature and the scar was some sort of button.
I loved that you surprised us readers and managed to amaze in every chapter.
Your characters was well build and with depth and they all mattered in the story.
You have a way with words and a very capturing and alive language. (Extra kudos for the Eric character.)
Just.. You're a great writer and this was a great story.
Madysen chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Chapter 14 has been my favorite so far; I really like reading things from Finn's point of view. And yes, Blaine is very dapper ;)
Nicolene B chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
Amazing story! Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Gemlhdsmmrdlfsgdjrhkgdgrofpgrkjefl
HerRevisions chapter 29 . 1/6/2014
This story is to amazing.

*leaves the room to cry hysterically*
HerRevisions chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
*falls in love with Nadia*
HerRevisions chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This fic