Reviews for Counting Stars
ReaderConsumer chapter 29 . 8/15
Good job.
Eric was really icky.
I like how you made Blaine working so hard to keep all the shit together, practically hollow inside from all the trying.
I appreciate the WASP-like silent code in the Anderson family.
Burt Hummel is eternal.

Ellen
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 4/26
Somehow I seriously suspect that that "toolbox accident" wasn't an accident at all. What is Blaine hiding I wonder.
b chapter 29 . 4/19
aHhhhhh SO GOOD !
I'm so fucked
this was the saddest thing ever
i couldn't breathe for a good 10 minutes omg
OOF PROTECTIVE BLAINE *HEART EYE HEART EYE*
okay im in luv with nadia
DoubleJaded25 chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
I love you story! I came across it looking for mine, and let me say, yours is sooo much better!
Alison chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Omg this is honestly one of, if not my favorite, the best fanfic I have ever read. I read it every chance I got. It felt so real, like I made its movie in my head. It was deep, realistic, and touching. I loved every single second of this story. You are an amazing writer, I applaud you on your work. I have no other words, except thank you for such an inceredible story to read!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
Good ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Counting Stars and If I Die Young are my favorite ever Klaine fics (and I've read a ton of them). I've re-read both stories at least 3 times. You're really talented, you writing feels so right. Thanks for sharing! :) Are you planning on publishing other Klaine fics?
CurlyCriss chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
Holy. Shit. Thankyou :D This is one of my favourite fics ever it had me crying, laughing and everything in between! so well written im in awe of your talent :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Reread it again! Loved it again!
The Klaine Purist chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
I want to write a review to say how much I love this story, but I am litterally lost for words. My emotions feel like you have scraped off the protective layer and now they are raw and open. It kind of makes my chest ache. That is how much your story has affected me and I can truthfully say that it is one of the best, not just fanfictions, but also stories that I have ever read in terms of how I feel now, just after finishing.
thank you for this.