Reviews for Incest
Manu chapter 12 . 9/5
I read it all, over all its a great story and i love the highschool element. Other than certain grammar errors and repeating parts, I personally loved it you. Your style of writing is magnificent and exciting.
This is disgusti chapter 3 . 8/2
Your a disgusting person writing about something like this. How could you do this. How could you make me come..
So you're done?
I want to know how they got caught
Etherealdrake83 chapter 12 . 4/26
I really appreciate your series it's good in one bad thing doesn't mean the rest of it is bad so I really hope you continue
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Best fan fic I've read in a while
Roxi chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
I loved it, I really did usually the ones i have sen end after one go around but this one ahd two and i liked that very well :)
Bona chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Its like all we get is sex secens :/ i missed the story .
Eclare Drama chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Update soon!
Eclare Drama chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Lol eli is so funny in this story
Eclare Drama chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love this story soooooooo much
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Continue with this please!
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
You should make one chapter where they tell them that Eli is adopted
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
pretty good very descirbetive
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
I think it was a excellent, smutty incesty (if thats a word) story but it was getting kinda old and you know boring no offence. I think you mad an excellent choice ending it where you did othereise it would have made it get rubbish again no offence just constructive criticism. Aldo u had a fantasti plot and i think the last chapter (12) was better than you think honestly. There were barrly any mistakes and it was very interesting but also had a sense of finality about it whi h made it seem right for you to end it at the point you did. Well i think you are exellent.
Sincerely,