Reviews for On&on
CalligoMiles chapter 16 . 3/6
This story is just too good, both in the depictions of relationships and emotions, and in the quality comedy.
It's too bad it's been dropped, but I guess that can't be helped.

Still, if you ever continue it I really hope Rin x Gumi becomes canon. Just because it'd be hilarious.
Shinobukun chapter 17 . 1/22
As always this remains the best negitoro fanfic ever, I don't know how many times I have re-read it trough the years and its still pure gold. Its a shame it didn't meet its end but well, I guess this things happen.
I hope you read this sometime, I just wanted to say that you made an amazing work here, be proud of it.

Hope is the last thing to die right? If you sometime somehow decide to continue it, be sure tons of us readers will be unbelievably happy. thats all. See you around.
Kyranol1 chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
Thanks for writing up to this point, really enjoyed reading it all!
Unknown chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Fuck off you freakin' perverted freak.
kirigayahaseo701 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
i really like how lily and luka charms the girl and how miki and miku jealous of it XD
more pleasei really like it, update soon please~
InfernoKing chapter 17 . 1/12/2017
I can't explain how much I love this story. I seriously hope you come back to it since it's one of my favorite stories and its been so long since the last update. Hope you come back to the story! In the meantime I will re-read it and try to find something else just as good to read! :)
Haley chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
This story was awesome.
TealMegurine chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
BEST FANFIC EVER
Alex Kacr chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
I have fait! Fait in this one day, will see its happy ending!
the.moron.00 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
It have been over 5 years and here I am overjoy for that moment when my phone rang with a notification which I was waiting for. The signal of your return. Although it is not for this story (or fandom) I'm glad to see you going to finish this story.
P/s: I'm really crying tear of joy right now because I have always believe your return.
lukedemonslayer chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
Hey guys is it worth it if I read this fanfic. I'm the type who wont read if its not finish, so tell me if its worth it or not please.
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I've given up all hope of this story being continued.
Like 90% sure the author is legitimately dead.
Either way, I like to come back from time to time to read it. It's the most god-tier fanfic I've ever read, made all the better by how much I love this pairing. I just wish it had been completed.
Arcana The Wolf chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
augh

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS

DID YOU KNOW THIS IS THA STORY THAT GOT ME SO MUCH INTO MIKU/LUKA?! ;n;

This is the first Miku/Luka story i've ever read, and i've found like 20 more luka/miku stories by now. Or more. But this is still the best. No, it's not a first-story-i-read bias. This really is the best luka/miku story compared to the others. Pleaze.

Please update this. Aughh.
anon chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
This might be a bit weird but I wanted to thank you for this fic, despite the fact that it seems to be dormant now. I stumbled upon it in the summer of 2011 and something about it really resonated with me. I had been starting to realize that I was a lesbian at the time and overall having a bad time accepting that. It's silly but I think this fic really helped me learn to accept myself. It made me feel less alone and was incredibly validating at the time. I just reread it and it's really well written. Usually fics I liked in my teens don't hold up but this one certainly did. Thanks again. It may have been indirect but your writing really helped me out.
kar120c chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
As much as I'm an ardent Miku/Luka shipper, I'm finding I like the Miki/Lily sub-plot even more. It's just so sweet the way the quiet little Miki has managed to sweep the wild and boisterous Lily right off her feet, and actually made Lily want the monogamous life with Miki, and wanting to do anything it takes to make her happy.