Reviews for Stargazing
Shauds02 chapter 1 . 9/19
adorbs
I'm The Reverse chapter 1 . 8/20
awww, nice job. I really enjoyed reading this.
niyatb chapter 1 . 6/23
This is an amazing story. I love how you showed them having so many emotions in a graceful way. The ending did not seem forced, and it fit with the plot perfectly. I love how you showed so many aspects of their relationsip. I love the credit you give to her because she is a mother aswell as a ghost hunter. I can not say how much I loved reading this. Keep up the amazing work!
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I love this. This is a wonderful reveal fic. I love how you developed Danny's relationship with his mom beyond what the show reveals. I love that you had Maddie react to both the revelation that the stranger was Phantom, and that Phantom was Fenton. I would love to see how Maddie reacts in the long term to her son's secret, and how she feels keeping that secret from her husband and her daughter. I would love to see if Jack notices something's off about Maddie, and how he reacts to it if he does know about it. I would love to see Maddie and Jazz dancing around each other, trying to protect Danny's secret, but at the same time nor knowing that the other knows that secret. Your story opens the door to explore these avenues, and does a fantastic job in doing it. Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could read it!
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Aww, I loved that! *squeals* I'm not much of a fluff person, but I loved it anyway. :)
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Really sweet OS!
Fabro de Omres chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I'm squealing this was so good
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
oh fuck this was adorable
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
*applause* FEELS! I love this. So awesome and paced well. Great fic. Thank you for a wonderful read.
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This is great! You could work on your dialogue a little (idk why but it just seemed a little OC to me) I love the plot and I love the writing but you could get away with adding a whole lot more angst. And who wouldn't use that kind of power?
GoliathPyroson chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
this was very good to read and i wanna see more of it but its good how it is so your choice
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This is now in my top 5 favourite DP reveal fics!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Weeeeeeee! I miss that interaction, so much.
darkangeloflove15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015