Reviews for This Is What Family Looks Like
twlightbella chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Mike proposes to Santana and Rachel and Noah get married and Beth his daughter is there at his wedding to Rachel and they have a son named Ben Beth's little brother and Shelby died
donna14 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
This was such a beautiful story, another one of my favorites! Your are an awesome Puckleberry writer. The show could learn something from you! Thanks!
libaka chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I know that there is one more chapter left, but I wanted to say that this chapter totally had me tearing up- I think mainly because the quote "More than yesterday, less than tomorrow" is the phrase that my parents have engraved inside their wedding bands. :) married 28 years and counting!
The Ghost of Shugar Highs Past chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
i just thought Beth is rachels sister and pucks daughter soo her Ben would be bother her brother and nephew...
sheerylynn chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Loved it great story
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Amazing. Thanks for an incredible read.
polarpi chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Such a great ending to an awesome story...just finished the last two chapters, and I loved everything about them, especially the end between Beth & Ben. Looking forward to your next adventure with these two! :)
Charlie Night chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
I like this. It was a good story, but if I might give some advice. The story moved a bit quickly and sometimes it seemed like when someone talked they went on and on. Just some advice, but I really enjoyed the story, a great concept.
SuzQQ chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Love this story and the ending! I can't wait to read more Puckleberry stories from you. Thanks!
BriyerRose chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Awww this was a wonderful story! Thanks for posting it up for us to enjoy! Great job! :-)
Lov2-Travel chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Really wonderful story...enjoyed reading it & am sorry to see it end! Loved all the storylines & how you wove them together...really nice:))) Looking forward to more stories from you in the future...happy writing:)))
Lov2-Travel chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Awwwwww...very sweet! Loved it & loved the proposal:)) Sad to see this one end, but at least we have it so we can re-read it again & again! Looking forward to the final chapter & epilouge...happy writing:)
polarpi chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Such an awesome chapter...love Santana sneaking out with Mike to spend time together, the discussion of Thanksgiving preparations...and the proposal! Omgoodness, such an awesome display of love and hope for the future...*their* future. Great job! :)
SuzQQ chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more. I hope Noah and Rachel have a Pucklebaby(ies) to expand their family. Please update soon. Thanks!
rock-it 97 chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
really good next chapter soon plz