Reviews for Lost
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
First, there is no such thing as reading too much manga. Or almost any other type of book for that matter...Or fanfiction. There is definitely no such thing as reading too much fanfiction.

This...-shrugs- eh. Yes, love the fact that Shogo and Kiri kissed, but Ochiai was...sort of OOC. -shrugs- Oh, and I don't recall him ever calling her Kiri-chan. It was always Koshiba-san.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
sad for kazuhiko lol but i like narumi better cause he's just as rude as kiri lol rofl
user could not be found chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
buahaha, that was funny... :D but also sad at the same time... : is that weird...? that i think it was funny but sad? black, but white? does that even make sence? AM I LOOSING MY MIND HERE? (insert flailing arms here...)
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I feel so bad for Ochiai.

But, still, Kiri Naru Naru is 'one of the cutest couples evar'

as you put it.

Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Haha, there's something 'tickling' about this story. I love the fact that Ochiai thought he was damn win against Narumi but he was really wrong. Keep up the good work!
soshinra chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I like it.

Wish it's longer tho.
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So good. This deserves more reviews.
The Self-Proclaimed Otaku chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Ah, poor Ochai. I don't prefer one pairing over another, but either way, I like how you developed Ochiai's character in your story. While he is a bit out of character at the very end, I can hear your voice throughout the fic, not just Ochai's.

The main issue with your story is the fact that you constantly switch between first, second, and third person and also between past and present. While your story is understandable and virtually free from grammar, mechanics, etc. mistakes, the constant switches are rather annoying (no offense). It makes it a bit hard to follow the story, and takes away from it. Try to pick one tense and style, then stick with it. Don't change. Another thing you can try to do is to show and not tell.

Keep writing!