Reviews for CAVALRY OF A DIFFERENT SORT
tvj12 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
This is a great crossover for these two series. I thought it was great how you had Danny and Dean bond over pizza. I know it has been awhile, but I hope you get a chance to continue or finish this some day. - tvj12
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Wait waht? You need to finish this! it's cooler now! :)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Read all chapters this evening and love it! I like the blending of 5-0 and Winchesters. Great job.
Jess O'Neal chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Wow, what an awesome story! I love it.

Great idea, sending the brothers to Hawaii. I like the meeting with the Five-O’s, especially how you introduce Danny. I love this guy and you write a perfect part with him. Also nice to read about all the relations to the two shows, it’s absolutely perfect.
Connie1986 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Love the story. I can imagine the aneurysm faces on Sam and Steve LMAO.
lovesanimals chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I know that you haven't posted to this story for a while. I do hope that you plan on finishing it, because I think that it's kind of fun.
Lidil chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
...It's like working in a forest of redwoods around here...

Heh!

Yup.

;)
CharlieTikal chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
hi Vanessa

I love you Story and I hope you write more soon.

Bye Charlie
LaedieDuske chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I love the image of them tag-teaming the questions and answers - it's so THEM. I'm so glad you kept going with this one. :-)
Nana56 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Really? They have to get the hell off the island? Wow! What a cliffy! Wonder what they saw in that body to make them decide something like that? They must need to get something that they can't get there. Don't know them to ever run away. :D

Nice one. :)
angelofjoy chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
That was very entertaining. I'm so glad you updated cause i love this story and my imagination is just going wild with it! You're doing an excellent job! Can't wait for more!
darkorangecat chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Excellent chapter, showing how well the brothers work together and, in doing so, helping Steve to cast aside any of the doubts he still had about what it is they do. I look forward to reading more.
moonjat54 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I do love how those Winchester brothers work together. Steve is showing remarkable restraint when dealing with them. Let's hope they can solve this soon.
Colby's girl chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Wow, I can't believe you updated today. I was just thinking about this story this morning and low and behold there it was in my inbox. Thanks for the chapter.
AussieJo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I am very much enjoying the premise of your story Vanessa but...

the chapters are far too short. Could I suggest you wait til you've written and progressed the story a little more before you post new chapters? I must admit that instead of being happy at seeing an update, I now expect to be disapointed.