Reviews for Heartbreak
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
It right it's freaking hurt when u love that person very much and he or she well ... Not having mutual feelings.
FanaticFF16 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Lucarly: This is an excellent, well-written story. It clearly portrays Ruka's feelings towards Yusei. Poor Ruka, she wants to hate Aki so much, yet she can't find it in her heart to do that because she isn't that type of person. The emotional conflict of this story is just too overwhelming. Great job lucarly!
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I liked how you described Aki's and Yusei's relationship from Ruka's perspective. Great story :)
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
poor Ruka! she will fing someone else.. Yusei belong to Aki
YugiohandPokemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You like one shots a lot! It was very good, though.
yootena chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Can I just say firsthand that I love this? It's great, just like all your stories. Whatever you write manages to be one of a kind and original. You also have such a unique take on the characters/pairings you write about. Not to mention perfect grammar. :)

I tried to access that video but it seems the user removed it. I did visit their profile and I couldn't help feeling annoyed that despite the fact that she apologized through another video, she accuses you of over promoting Faithshipping or something on her profile and mentions the names of a few other authors. That's really not cool at all. Especially since this site is meant to be a place to express yourself freely without being patronized. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds but I feel really strongly about this. Just putting in my two cents.

Anyway, please continue to write! You are an amazing, fantastic writer!
T.K Andrews chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG! You believe this too? I entirely believe that Luna likes Yusei but won't admit it for obvio reasons. I loved how you made her that so she isn't jealous but still feels hurt. That's so Luna. That and she's so quiet and won't say a word. You nailed her persona perfectly.

P.S: j'adore your videos! I watch it on youtube all the time! You rock, Lucarly!
Mr Guinea Pig's bostik sandal chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ok you got me LuCarly however since I'm a easliy forgiving you. And this watch?vUAabihw0X3s is the video link to my apology
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I still cannot believe the girl in that rant.

Well, this is certainly heart wrenching. I'm not much of a Ruka/Yusei shipper, but I can definitely see what would be behind it. I feel for Ruka. Knowing that your feelings are unreciprocated sucks. I really liked the ending- it was the emotional high point for me. It's just so Ruka. She won't tell, just because of how she is.
Uninspired Author chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well like you said...that video was amusing...Enough said.

Anyways, for the story, I think this view of Ruka harboring feelings Yusei is one of the best and believable portrayals. He's older than her, by a great deal, and since she's so young and they met at this point of time, he'd probably view her as a younger sibling, nothing more. Character portrayal is very well done, and your writing has improved, though I don't think your writing was really bad in the past. Keep up the good work, and glad to see you back.
spooky sageheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
First off, I'll get out there that-wow. That ranter was pretty immature. I've seen some sad stuff like that, but that takes the cake. Telling people to stop writing faithshipping because they don't like it? Pff. Honestly, I don't care that you responded. Because the response was AWESOME. I was impressed with this fanfiction. VERY impressed. I'd never read a YuLuka before, though I'd read a few bits and pieces in collections. This was very believable, canon thoughts and continuity-wise, and you kept the ideas so in-character! I really loved reading this, and please, please keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you in the future! :3

Sageheart.
Zeo Zeronix chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This story is cutely written.
AkixYusei chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow, I loved it. You are amazing.
Serpentdragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
beautiful. simply exquisite and beautiful
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like how your writing is so captivating. You did a terrific job on conveying everyones feelings towards Yusei and Aki as a couple whilst also displaying Ruka heartache because of it, and also the amount of rescept she hold for Aki by not becoming jealous or throwing a tantrum, but still caused her heartbreak.

Well written and much enjoyed.