Reviews for Heartbreak
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I liked how you described Aki's and Yusei's relationship from Ruka's perspective. Great story :)
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
poor Ruka! she will fing someone else.. Yusei belong to Aki
YugiohandPokemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You like one shots a lot! It was very good, though.
yootena chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Can I just say firsthand that I love this? It's great, just like all your stories. Whatever you write manages to be one of a kind and original. You also have such a unique take on the characters/pairings you write about. Not to mention perfect grammar. :)

I tried to access that video but it seems the user removed it. I did visit their profile and I couldn't help feeling annoyed that despite the fact that she apologized through another video, she accuses you of over promoting Faithshipping or something on her profile and mentions the names of a few other authors. That's really not cool at all. Especially since this site is meant to be a place to express yourself freely without being patronized. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds but I feel really strongly about this. Just putting in my two cents.

Anyway, please continue to write! You are an amazing, fantastic writer!
T.K Andrews chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG! You believe this too? I entirely believe that Luna likes Yusei but won't admit it for obvio reasons. I loved how you made her that so she isn't jealous but still feels hurt. That's so Luna. That and she's so quiet and won't say a word. You nailed her persona perfectly.

P.S: j'adore your videos! I watch it on youtube all the time! You rock, Lucarly!
Mr Guinea Pig's bostik sandal chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ok you got me LuCarly however since I'm a easliy forgiving you. And this watch?vUAabihw0X3s is the video link to my apology
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I still cannot believe the girl in that rant.

Well, this is certainly heart wrenching. I'm not much of a Ruka/Yusei shipper, but I can definitely see what would be behind it. I feel for Ruka. Knowing that your feelings are unreciprocated sucks. I really liked the ending- it was the emotional high point for me. It's just so Ruka. She won't tell, just because of how she is.
Uninspired Author chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well like you said...that video was amusing...Enough said.

Anyways, for the story, I think this view of Ruka harboring feelings Yusei is one of the best and believable portrayals. He's older than her, by a great deal, and since she's so young and they met at this point of time, he'd probably view her as a younger sibling, nothing more. Character portrayal is very well done, and your writing has improved, though I don't think your writing was really bad in the past. Keep up the good work, and glad to see you back.
spooky sageheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
First off, I'll get out there that-wow. That ranter was pretty immature. I've seen some sad stuff like that, but that takes the cake. Telling people to stop writing faithshipping because they don't like it? Pff. Honestly, I don't care that you responded. Because the response was AWESOME. I was impressed with this fanfiction. VERY impressed. I'd never read a YuLuka before, though I'd read a few bits and pieces in collections. This was very believable, canon thoughts and continuity-wise, and you kept the ideas so in-character! I really loved reading this, and please, please keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you in the future! :3

Sageheart.
Zeo Zeronix chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This story is cutely written.
AkixYusei chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow, I loved it. You are amazing.
Serpentdragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
beautiful. simply exquisite and beautiful
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like how your writing is so captivating. You did a terrific job on conveying everyones feelings towards Yusei and Aki as a couple whilst also displaying Ruka heartache because of it, and also the amount of rescept she hold for Aki by not becoming jealous or throwing a tantrum, but still caused her heartbreak.

Well written and much enjoyed.
Risaia chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Some people just take stories too seriously... It's fiction. Particularly fanfiction. You should be able to write whatever you want because it's just a story. Good job as always(: Glad to see that you're writing 5D's stories again. I feel so sorry for Ruka. It will be so sad for those people who ship RukaxYusei
Mixer18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Heartwrenching, I'm sure. And anything after Z-ONE's defeat is fair game. Too bad the series is over now. I only wish there was some dialogue in here. Otherwise, I call this genius.