Reviews for Ego Te Absolvo
Rain chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh my god. You're the one who wrote this?! NO WONDER THE OTHER STORY WAS PERFECT. God, I love the heartbreak from these books are characters. You have Petra so perfect. I've read this story quite a few times, but I don't remember it being on her. 3 This is great.
H. K. Rissing chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Dear Jayne Foyer,

Oh my. This. . . actually sounds like something that might have come from the pen of Orson Scott Card himself. I particularly enjoyed the idea of Elena living with Petra and the children, and. The thing. With mentioning Bean. In space. Why did you do that to meee I almost died. I likewise enjoyed your sneaky Peter/Petra.

In short, I am thoroughly impressed by both the quality and the obvious level of thought put into your work.

It was a pleasure to read,
H.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I think this was brilliantly written , I too wish OSC had shown more of how Peter and Petra got together. I think it makes sense she was so young when Bean had to leave her, but it still would've been good to read. This side of the Enders saga has always been my favorite. While I loved ender in his first book, that side of the series gets a little out there, but all the battle school kids coming back and the wars and of course Bean/ Petra and even Peter make that part amazing, thanks for writing this. It was a great scene that I could picture going in the book :-)
Walruslord1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You beautiful bastard, you crafter of words! You smith of mental images! Reading this fiction, containing a most sorrowful tale has brought a tear to my eye. With this I say you have my undying respect!
millernumber1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Beautifully done. I like that Elena got a moment here - I missed her voice in the Shadow series.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
:) This was wonderful! Your characterization of Petra, Bean, and Mrs. Delphiki were spot on and this was a very plausible situation. Terrific job!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Eh, I'm not sure the title fit well with the ending. But this was still good.
Jessicasaurus chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww! You're going to have to write about Petra and Bonzo, you know. Or else the plot bunnies will eat your shoes!

This was so sad and I'm glad someone wrote about the books after Ender's Game. You're really good and-omigod, 92 stories? ...

Write more please!