Reviews for Pieces of Kate
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh man..that was so good.
My emotions were all over the place reading this.
So very well done. Great job!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was truly heart breaking.
friend chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Just found this. Good story. Well written, imho. But you have got to be a huge DiNozzo fan because you're giving him way too much credit.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Interesting and thought-provoking.
TeamDiNozzo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i loved it. like no words to describe love loved it. great work. really really great.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, this was stunning. Absolutely breathtaking and so powerful. Astounding work! :)
newgal chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very very good job.
Belker chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wonderful as always! I especially liked the way you described Gibbs as being afraid and freaked and not in control (only not able to admit it). Tony on the other hand was afraid and freaked and STILL in control and I think I love him a little for that. "Look, Kate. Your ride's here. No more getting carsick with Gibbs." This drew a crocked smile from me. He was so sad and so strong in this. Good job :)

/Belker
Pavonem chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was wonderful.

The raw emotion, the sadness, the almost outside point of view...it all showed the shockof losing a team member.

Write more soon!
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this is excellent! Thank you for a great story.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
You've put me in a very strange of the best Tony fics it.
KatelynGibbs chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Dear God that has to be the most painfully wonderful chapter of Tony mind-fuck I've ever read. It's like being a tiny spectator inside Tony's head. Fantastic job.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful oneshot. Almost made me cry, thinking about Kate again... This is exactly how I picture Tony and Gibbs's reactions afterwards. Wonderful work! :)
tonysmel chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. Tony really has always been the one to "secretly" hold the team together. Love how it never occured to him to cry. He had to be strong for Gibbs, for the team, Love how he waited with Kate until Ducky arrived. And the scene with Tony and Gibbs on the roof at the end, was just so in character and break-your-heart real. Tony kept mentioning throughout the fic that "they were strong". I think it's at their most vulneralbe moment that you see just how strong they are. This really knocked the wind out of me. Amazing. Thankyou.