Reviews for Y O U
perfect.
that's final.
- favourite.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Whoa! This was spectacular! I loved Robbie and Beck's characters, they were extremely well characterized! I honestly hadn't thought of them as a couple before but now that I think of it I can remember a couple of RobbieXBeck (Reck?) moments in the show, no matter how small. [Like remember the car one where Beck fixes Robbie's car so he can catch girls? ;)]
Anyway great job! This was magnificent. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the fantastic writing!

u r awesome
Jojobean chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I loved this. So sweet, and Robbie's voice was great.

I'm very impressed by how you can write so many ships so wonderfully. Everything that I've read by you has been amazing. )
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
OMG you did a great job on this
JustR chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I remember reading this long ways ago... beautiful as the first time (since I'm not of re-reading great fics. Wweird I know).
fruitsbasketfan12909 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
great story!
exceedingly chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this! I didn't expect to find something so good on , because I've become a bitter jaded resident of Archive of Our Own, but wow. Your Robbie voice is awesome, and that tiny detail of Rex whispering to him was just so, so spot on. I want someone to write a story with some kind of psychological explanation of Robbie and Rex, and I feel like this was a little touch of that. Great, great, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You are an amazing writer.
nevernotalways chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
My love for this is so great, oh my god. I think this is like my tenth time reading it. No one writes Rock. Why does no one write Rock? Look at them, so cute and innocent. All they want is for you to put them in a series of incredibly sexual situations. PLEASE DO write a Rock PWP. That would make my day/week.
katherinebishops chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hey amberpie!

I'm here to tell you that your story, Y O U, is nominated for a Topaz Award!

Come down and vote for you favorite fics:

topic/108350/60344640/1/
Cole-That-Girl23 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
:) I love this story. Its amazing! And this is the story that made me fall in love with this couple, so thank you:)
Useo chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Super cute. All I can say.
x chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
lol cute!
OutgoingIntrovert chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I don't think I ever considered this pairing ever in my life, but that was so insanely cute! I love how naïve and in denial Robbie was, it made the whole innocent air of the story a million times better xD

I honestly started squealing a little bit at the end, I was so excited! That was a really enjoyable storyee

Keep it up!
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was cute :D Robbie seems very clumsy in expressing his feelings, but at the same time he seems brave in his feelings. He's suffering each day from Beck and Jade kissing and making out but he still lets Beck stay at his house and so close to himself. That's pretty brave I think. But well, yeah, at least they were friends.

'were' because it was just so cute when they finally became a couple (a very cute couple). This document on his computer... man, Beck knows how Robbie's ticking :D I think this question was planned from Beck from the very beginning. I also think that when Robbie was drunk there was some more. I don't know what, but I think there was some more (who knows, who knows -laugh-)

Poor Beck for getting hit by Jade for breaking up. But he's Robbie and that sweet kiss. The last lines are my favourite, really. It's just so adorable when Beck states that it doesn't hurt so bad anymore I nearly fell from my bed because of this much sweetness.

Thanks for sharing this sweet piece,

Love Lilablassblau