Reviews for Social Boundaries as Applied to Significant Others
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Love the different POV. Great Job.
MainlyMondayMorningsAndTea chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nice. Really enjoyed reading that!
JGHB chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sweet in a Sherlock kind of way.
holmesless-assbutt-timelord chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
THAT WAS SO CUTE AND HOT. I adored it. 3
MeganSylvester chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooh this was brilliant! Loved the way you separated two sherlocks (public & private) it was a fresh twist & very believable.. Your a talented writer, thank you for uploading xx - MS
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Kinda hoping you do Mycroft or the Yard's reactions to the tattoo.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So very cute!
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Cute. Good Solution. Thank you.
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Just reviewing this one in fairness, too, because it's equally as good as John's POV and you do a fantastic job with Sherlock. I liked Sherlock's expectations of what he wanted from a relationship and how things surprised him. Good on John for surprising him, as always!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Brilliant, I love this as I do all of your Sherlock stories. This is so genuinely John, your story line is utter genius. May we have more, please?
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow. Again, I love the way you found the most perfect way to show the way Sherlock and John belong to each other. :)

- Kira
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lovely switch. It's nice to see inside Sherlock's head. To know that when John felt he was amused he was covering up insecurities. Thanks again for a great read!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
BD Hee seeing it from Sherlock's view was awesome! I'm really glad you wrote this part 3
micky120 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love! D

Micky.x
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love it and it's companion piece. I think they are such a cute couple like this. Looking forward to more from you. Maybe they decide to become parents? Hint hint!