Reviews for The Cat's Meow
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I hear Japan's pets stores and zoo's can be rather crampt. :(
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
LO-Nah, chuckle. XD WOULD Yusuke watch American films? Yeah probably. :P I can see that.

Now Lauren don't get the wrong idea. . . ( :0 the Lupin thing is gunna be awkward. _

/:P Wow Heiei you are such a snob. XP

. . .

O-O DONT KILL ME! . . .Ice c-cream? O.O 0-0; I-I mean sweetsnow?
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Lol pft-! XD That makes Kuwabara MUTA! HAH! :D
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Lol I dont remember that Transformers quote at ALL, and I love it! XP
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Heck Freakin' Yeah! :P I effin' love The Cat Returns! Have you read the manga one-shot? :O Slightly troublesome to find but worth the read. :3

In the fanfics you realize the "you know who" was too painfully unspecific on when she could come back, yae. DX
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Lol dog allergies XD(its acually kind sadTT-TT)

Heh. As I kid I remember thinking a fox was related to cats. . . even though they yiped and yelped.

I blame Disney movies. XP
complicatedmind21 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
cool chapter.. want more.. tee hee
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
...pfffffffffffft they are cats XD ROFL love it -can't stop laughing XD- anyways keep up with the awesomely fantastic writing! can't wait to see what's going to happen next
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
... What if Koenma is in the closet?

Couldn't resist it. :P
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
First you say the cats were all colors of the rainbow, but only the ones naturally found in cats. No colors of the rainbow are naturally found in cats other than orange, yellow and red, but not the same shade as you'd see in a rainbow. Then you go on to say there ARE unaturally colored cats. Make up your mind!

I'm happy for once that I've yet to see The Cat Returns, so that I won't have an idea as to what will happen other than my own intuition.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Looks like I won't have to imagine my name in the place of OCs here XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Hey! Long time hun! First off, I thought that i'd let you know that this is my new username! I used to be KuramaMustangElric. Secondly. Your pregnant! Now way! CONGRATULATIONS! a girl! How sweet!

Lol. I still haven't seen the hangover. I feel bad for poor Lauren and Kuwabara. Oh dear. Lmao! Nice. XD
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Hi!

I gotta admit, I only clicked because I saw my name. Honestly, in my...10-11 years of reading fics I'd never seen my name used in a fic before. Interestingly enough, my personality is also super similar to this Lauren's.

Anyway, I kept on because your writing style is really good and I do enjoy it. It's sorta-kinda cracky, but not enough to take anything away from the story. You've got some good balance going here.

Also, being that I'm living in Japan currently, I couldn't help but notice a lot of the little cultural things you put in there and thinking 'Haha- that's exactly how it is!' or 'ehhh...sometimes'. xD Honestly it's a lot of fun for me thus I do hope you'll continue when you can. 8D

(Also, I love cats).
Nightbloodwolf chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I know it's been a while since you've posted, but I really hope that you post another chapter! This is such an amazing and funny story! And I would love to see if she marries the cat demon or not. To me, they'd make a cute couple anyway, even if they only met one time haha. but I don't know, to me they clicked lol. But really! This is soooo funny! And the tiger-guardian thing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing! I hope that you update and soon :)
nevvy chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
WOW! I love this fic! Thank goodness that Kuwabara is with Lauren, I bet she feels a lot better knowing she's not alone :) The character of Lupin is so interesting! I might have to check out your other story, though so many crossovers might make me queasy (especially since I only saw the first Transformers and haven't seen Hellboy or much of FMA). I can't wait to see what shenaningans Lauren manages to get herself into this time, maybe a Cat's Ball? lol that would be hilarious; especially with kitty loving Kuwabara. Please update soon, I'm hook on your writing style and want MOOOORRREEEE *innocent smile* Cheers~
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »