Reviews for The Captor
rampantwolfhound chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm not sure how I missed this, but this is well-written and in-character. Favorited.
Spookyflame chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Still love the story. You should write more DS9 stuff.
aerinsol.2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this is good. One of my absolute favorite Odo/ Kira stories. Thank you for doing justice to good characters. Keep it up!
Didget chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
bloody hell this story is awesome, i love it everytime i read it, the interaction between a young kira and odo is brillent! :P Keep it up :)

Didget.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is really well written, I love the gradual build up of the relationship between Kira and Odo. I hope to read more of your work, perhaps even a sequel? :P

DK
Le Creationist chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This fic is absolutely, utterly amazing. I've always loved Kira/Odo but I'm more interested in their early relationship. Your characterization of both of them is spot-on, Odo's internal struggle with his identity and beliefs, as well as Kira's tragic, fierce, at times frightening character. I LOVE it. I could easily imagine this being a part of the series. Kira's story about her having to bury her father and brothers brought me nearly to tears.

This is SOOO SO going on my faves list. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have been reading stories on this site for years and I have never commented on any story before but i was compelled to write a review for this one. By far this is the best Odo/Kira story I have ever read. The characters were spot on and it was such a great idea that even though it's AU it could have easily been canon. It would explain why Kira was so protective of Odo at the start of the DS9 series and makes the bond that these two characters had from the beginning of the series even more poignant. What a great job!
ShelleyBarnard chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Excellent! I really enjoyed that.
o chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
well done
meclone2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Brilliant! You planning a sequel? Or any continuation of this AU?
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You've really done the characters justice in this. Perfectly written and wonderfully touching.
Quaxo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Eee! Love love love love love. I love how they interact in this, it all feels very true - Kira's frequent promises to find a way to kill Odo, and Odo's acceptance of that - I love how you've brought in that Mora's a Bajoran who kept Odo captive, even if at the behest of Cardassians, and how that can make it difficult to feel completely on the Bajoran's side either.
m chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
amazing.
laurelgirl120 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great story. Odo and Kira are perfectly in character and I could 'hear' their voices and 'see' events as they unfolded. Wonderful job with these rich and textured characters.
MyMadness chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very nicely done. Thank you for this. It was well written with wonderful characterisations. And uncompromising as needed.