Reviews for When You See It Promise Me
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You should really do something more with the epilogue that's just fricking awsome
thebottledwater chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That darker side of Spain was nice and quite accurate, I think. The story itself is nice but I was thinking that Romano would ask Spain why he did that to Philippines. But nonetheless it was good. :)
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Fuwa fuwa...
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
...I don't get the ending

I apologize for my dense mind!
LobsterSalad chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Spain, why are you such a pervert? Sigh
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
haha XD love it
Ashe chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, I kind of like dark Spain... I think we should see that more often, to make Romano listen for once. Nice fic!
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOLWUT

Love it 8D
JedTheStageHand chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hee hee~! The ending made me laugh! Very good one shot! Lovi's so cute!
JossyRose chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Can u please give me the link 2 where u found about Spain's dark side? I looked it up on Google but couldn't find it. Thanks. And I love this story.
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Haha, the ending XD

I really like how this fic reflects the darker side of Spain's character. I wish more fics would explore Spain's multi-dimensional personality other than write him off as just a happy-go-lucky idiot.
ana chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
to be honest, a good chunk of the reason I like this is that you've shown an empire in a bad light...that's not England. Everyone remembers England's past but no one ever seems to bring up the other empires (And Spain does have a lot of nasty in his past)

Plus chibi!Romano is always so freaking adorable!
ThroughTheShiningDark chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
"You're legal now, right?"

lmfao. This is brilliant! I really wish you would have lengthened it out a bit... and continued (muahaha -giggle-)

simply fantastic story
KitakLaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Good job on this story! What you're suggesting here about Spain is something that I think holds true across the board when you look at the nations that became empires. I love what you did with the names - it's subtle, but it tells the reader a lot about how the different characters see each other.
Firey-Nii-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"Your legal now, right?"

XD Favorite line ever! So cute~! Good job, I loved it.