Reviews for Incident Proposal
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
lol I had a good chuckle to myself over this story. I particularly love Fiyero practicing on Chistery. And I think my favourite line is going to be somewhat obvious, but here it is anyway: "Put me out of my misery and just marry me already?" LOL That was just so endearing.
Emimusicly chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
so cute! loved it!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lol poor Fiyero just can't seem to get it right. This one shot was absolutely hilarious, I loved it! :)
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awww that was so cute! I love it!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw! That was absolutely adorable, and it made my bad day about ten times better.

I love how insecure Fiyero always seems to get around Elphaba, which is the complete opposite of him in.. the rest of his life.

Wonderful job! And thank you for the perfect timing!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was so ridiculously hilarious and completely fluffy that I feel like skipping through a meadow full of green and blue flowers, singing all that way.

. . . did I really just type that?
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
awwww that was quite cute. very funny in some parts, especially when elphaba's hat went flying in the win. haha poor feyaro. But wonderful job. you kept them in character nicely, which is a hard thing to do and something that most authors of wicked had failed at. i absolutely loved this fic. great job. :)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
First of all, This story was so AWESOME! AWESOME! I so loved this, brilliant job! Poor Yero..lol..Those were awesome! :) I hope whenever the time comes for me it'll be like that..lol..spontainious..AWESOME! so brilliant I loved it!

Secondly, I'm very mad at ..if I hadn't looked in the Wicked section for something worthy to read I wouldn't have found this! For some reason I never got the email that you had published something! I loved this though..it was so awesome! Brilliant! Perfectly written!
YeroismyHero chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
bow chicka wow wow

lol jk i liked this story alot :) good job
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Soo sweet! Lol lived both of them in this fic, very in-character. Great job!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww, poor Yero, he tries so hard to make her happy.

And the ending made me smile :)
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was adorable!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awwwww :) very sweet, love it!