Reviews for Girl Behind the Curtain
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 23 . 6/26
I love everything about this story. At first, I was a bit skeptical about it, but once I finished the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading until the end. This story is amazing and I love love love love love the voice you made for Rose. She seemed so wise, and realistic and totally a real teenage girl. Her voice and your storytelling, that made sure no detail or emotion was out of place, was enthralling and reading this version of Rose was a real treat. Thank you for writing this fic.
ZoeysZone chapter 14 . 6/1
...I want to slap her...
09081985 chapter 24 . 5/31
For the entire story..its beautiful! The most different take on Rose and Scorpius I have read and I have read quite a few Scorose stories :)
adj chapter 24 . 5/13
touche... itz a contrasting piece of writing. we read da same old rose with her active figure n scorp been a shy or silent guy. but thiz seemed different. n u've pen it damn so well. luv it. keep going. 3
Adimari chapter 24 . 3/30
I'm just posting a review to say that I really liked your story. Scorose stories are common but you managed to do something refreshing.
I particulary like the fact that you did an interesting romance without love/hate.
Just one thing though : Rose's ex name, Jean-Luc, sounds like Jean Luc is 60 year old. Seriously, it's not a common name among 20 years old. So that bugged me :)

Congratulations and thank you for your story,

A french reader
District12andbeyond chapter 3 . 2/21
this is really good! i like how you make the characters, even though i think of them as different. Scorpius is really determined! It's cute, i an see why everyone would like him so much. :) keep all this amazing stuff up! -district12andbeyond
This is a really good story. I think of the characters differently, but I like the way you portray them. I don't have much to put you down about, great story as I said before. I'm really enjoying it! Keep up all the good work!
Alice-ba-ba chapter 9 . 1/7
Love the poem and the begging of this chapter! Truly inspired and inspiring :)!
aivilien chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
idk, but i love this story. i dunno what to say but wow. good job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I like how Rose seems to be the one to help everyone else! I mean, in other stories Rose seems to be a bit self-absorbed in her own pity and problems, but in your story she seems to be Ms. Problem-Solver Supreme. Then again, I've always been a fan of likeable characters (I seldom feel empathy for mopey main characters.) Anyways I can feel with this character; You're doing a great job!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
This story is,amazing!
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS AWESOME
I have to admit, I got REALLYREALLYREALLY sad when they split. Really.
But kudos to you for getting me to - dunno - feel that, I guess.
Great piece of writing right there.
Keep up the awesome work.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
Quite frankly, I died a little on the inside when I saw Etienne.
Have you ever read Anna and the French Kiss?
Brillant book, I highly recommend it. Anyway, the main bloke's name is Etienne with a little accent mark over the E. ... Yeah sorry. GOSH I LOVE THAT BOOK. And his mom is a painter, so I was just wondering if that was a coincidence or not.
Fantastic job so far!
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
THIS IS SO GREAT.
REALLY TRULY GREAT.
I'M SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS.
THEY ARE SO CUTE.
BUT THE STORY'S NOT OVER SO I'LL BE BACK LATER.
Properly Inspired chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
This is just so sweet, it's absolutely lovely!
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »