Reviews for Girl Behind the Curtain
FieldHockey chapter 24 . 8/17
FREAKIN LOVED THIS STORY! You're so good at writing Scorose, I wish you'd write more! Thank you for the pleasurably spent evening:))
FieldHockey chapter 5 . 8/17
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE how you wrote Rose in my best mate is extremely attractive, but I love this rose too! And I think that Auror Academy thing was perfect! And that was the perfect time for Rose to open up. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Asfgfkhafajkfhklsfj omg this fan fic gives me feels agh I thought I knew what I wanted from scorose but I was wrong this is all I could've ever asked for. I know I'm probably really late writing this you already finished the book and I'm on chapter 7 I guess that's the problem when you first read the hp series when you're 13 and you aren't a huge book nerd yet but don't worry I'm totally obsessed with books now and scorose is my life and this is the farthest I've ever gotten in a fan fiction and I love it so much okay sorry for the rant but your book is lovely
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 23 . 6/26
I love everything about this story. At first, I was a bit skeptical about it, but once I finished the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading until the end. This story is amazing and I love love love love love the voice you made for Rose. She seemed so wise, and realistic and totally a real teenage girl. Her voice and your storytelling, that made sure no detail or emotion was out of place, was enthralling and reading this version of Rose was a real treat. Thank you for writing this fic.
ZoeysZone chapter 14 . 6/1
...I want to slap her...
09081985 chapter 24 . 5/31
For the entire story..its beautiful! The most different take on Rose and Scorpius I have read and I have read quite a few Scorose stories :)
adj chapter 24 . 5/13
touche... itz a contrasting piece of writing. we read da same old rose with her active figure n scorp been a shy or silent guy. but thiz seemed different. n u've pen it damn so well. luv it. keep going. 3
Adimari chapter 24 . 3/30
I'm just posting a review to say that I really liked your story. Scorose stories are common but you managed to do something refreshing.
I particulary like the fact that you did an interesting romance without love/hate.
Just one thing though : Rose's ex name, Jean-Luc, sounds like Jean Luc is 60 year old. Seriously, it's not a common name among 20 years old. So that bugged me :)

Congratulations and thank you for your story,

A french reader
District12andbeyond chapter 3 . 2/21
this is really good! i like how you make the characters, even though i think of them as different. Scorpius is really determined! It's cute, i an see why everyone would like him so much. :) keep all this amazing stuff up! -district12andbeyond
This is a really good story. I think of the characters differently, but I like the way you portray them. I don't have much to put you down about, great story as I said before. I'm really enjoying it! Keep up all the good work!
Alice-ba-ba chapter 9 . 1/7
Love the poem and the begging of this chapter! Truly inspired and inspiring :)!
aivilien chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
idk, but i love this story. i dunno what to say but wow. good job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I like how Rose seems to be the one to help everyone else! I mean, in other stories Rose seems to be a bit self-absorbed in her own pity and problems, but in your story she seems to be Ms. Problem-Solver Supreme. Then again, I've always been a fan of likeable characters (I seldom feel empathy for mopey main characters.) Anyways I can feel with this character; You're doing a great job!
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
This story is,amazing!
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS AWESOME
I have to admit, I got REALLYREALLYREALLY sad when they split. Really.
But kudos to you for getting me to - dunno - feel that, I guess.
Great piece of writing right there.
Keep up the awesome work.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »