Reviews for What I don't know won't hurt me
Sondra jones chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I'm going to check out your profile but I'm hoping there's a sequel to this and if not then pleeease make one!
SilentWriter987 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Clare is really stupid, she should just shut out Eli completely. Ignore him, and just hang with Declan.
Britterz chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely loved it! It was phenomenal! Keep it up! You should write a sequel I think it would be good to see what happens in their future! Great story I hope you find time to write a sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
it was great
InkBloodChambers chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
this was soooo beautiful ! haha i hated eli but i knew his love for clare could help him change. how sweet awwhh . there having a little eclare.
havetofollowthrough chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
I would REALLY like to read a sequel of this story...do you think you will write one? Loved it! thanks for writing!
RachRox12 chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Love this story.
LilithSky chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
I knew she was pregnant the moment it said that she had been weird lately! I am so happy that happened and I'm so glad she didn't kill Eli when I wanted her too. Loved it nice work!
Sparkle.princess chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
An amazig ending to an amazing story! Sequel?
RealizeHerPast chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Can you make a sequel ? That'd be awesome! I love this story alot.
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
This was super cute and awesome I loved it and I can't wait for more! If you ever want some ideas tthat haveent panned out for me I have them to share! Loved it!
CubicleOfThoughts chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
I liked it!
CrazyLlama chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
Loved it.

ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
loved it

sad its over but i still loved it

i had no idea she was pregnant and im glad now eli is a changed guy and clare can trust him
Amazingxlivexlovexlaughx3 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011