Reviews for From Which There is No Appeal
Ventisquear chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
I like how you include things from everyday life, mother's reaction on Bohdan, things like that. It makes it much more realistic and believable.

And I love the triangle, I'm curious who will she choose. Fenris seems quite smitten with her. XD

I hope you will update soon.
Angelzdawn chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I'm really liking this! I hope you will continue.
Liss1922 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I cannot wait for more!
ArcturasB chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Wow that was pretty sexy...is it hot in here?
Cindar chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Interesting a rivalry between anders and fenris
fifespice chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
love it
dazzleday chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
So when I fisrt saw this story I sat there and stared at the author name. I knew that I had read a story by said author before, and then it hit me... I k ow exactly who this is and if this is anything like what they have written in the past it will be amazing! And it is. I just zipped right through all 4 chapters. And now I can't wait for more. Fenris. Anders. Which one... Thanks for sharing!
Michole chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I really wish there was a bonding moment like this with Leandra in-game. And what she said about Bodahn not being able to reach the top shelves... I lol'd! Another great chapter!
Ryka Spar chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I love your story. It's very well written and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!

~Ryka
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I love it and hope u update soon!
CynderJenn chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I'm excited to see that your muse is back in full force and to see you updating like this.

I'm also happy to see you filling in the gaps between the acts, on just what Hawk and co. did during that time, and how frustrating it is to get any of the romances to progress until later in the story.

(I'm also happy to see that is not being as buggy as it has been and that I'm getting chapter updates on the day they happen instead of 2 days later)
minaseiko1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Love your story! Please update soon!
NuitNuit chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I'm seriously read to kick ffnet in the jimmy for the lack of alerts these days. So happy that you started your story :) I cannot wait to see what you do!
Michole chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really like where this is going so far... Can't wait for the next chapter!
CynderJenn chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Woo hoo, new Alairas story!

I can't wait to see how much angst and heartbreak you bring to DA2 :P