Reviews for What It Means To Be A Brother
Writer65 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was very nice, and really touch my heart, I watch recently Brother Bear and i remember why i loved so much!
great fic
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Okay, this was a very sweet story. It also gives Brother Bear a bit more closure. I approve!
awesomebooks chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It has been over two years since you published this, but I have to say how sweet it was! I enjoyed reading this... It was touching. :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great job! I love the analysis of characters this story included. And I admire the emotion that was put into this story, which can be quite difficult in a one-chapter story. Also, very well-written, with variety in the wording. I can tell that you spent a significant amount of time on this. Fantastic work!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww, thanks for writing.
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was very touching BB was not one of my favs from Disney but you should do more stuff like this
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aw so sweet!
CostaTheLion chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
It was short, but one the best stories I've ever read 3 This...was...cute!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
cute :)
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh,I LOVE it.I do,it's brilliant and I'll be surprised if there aren't 200000 reviews.
Koda101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaand... Publish
Xion the Author chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG this is so sweeeeeeet. Why I can't come up with an idea for a brother bear fanfic I don't know why.

[Koda went over and rubbed his head with Kenai's, tears building in his eyes as well. "My mom once told me that it can be nearly impossible to forgive yourself, but it's easy to forgive someone you really care for."]

Tears just welled up in my eyes. And I'm a guy for pete's sakes T.T

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

~Been Here Before~

Xion the Author
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hi there!

This is so cool! :)

I like Koda's reason for coming back to Kenai!

Also what kenai says to koda too!

I like the ending!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
The Grim Reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow, this is pretty good. I like it, the whole thing, it's just so...what's the word I am looking for...cute and understandable. I can totally see this happening. You are an awesome writer, but it was a little short though, but don't worry, I have that exact same problem.
Naomi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This story is beautiful. Koda is one smart cub.