Reviews for FairyTale
H.N.Dots chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Interesting O.C.'s you have. I love your story, and find myself re-reading the 3 chapters to never get bored of it. I hope you update again. :) Have a good day!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE
MillieTheKitty27 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Oh, this was AWESOME! The next chapter will be awesome, I can tell. I really hope Arthur tells his fairies what's going on, and I wonder how the other countries will react to England's 'disappearance,' as well as him on being a teacher. This is fantastic, you simply CAN'T stop!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Please update.
Mirage chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Oh my ...again a storry that is not writen to an end...please come back one day and write on your story
this is a Harry x Arthur(England) pairing-yes?! they where sweet
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Please please update again soon this is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Becky999 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This is a great chapter... please continue...
2lazy2signin chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
have a cookie... now go and hurry up and update already!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
update pretty please!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
youve gotta update! i need to know what theyre reactions are going to be how englands going to deal with some over reactive siblings and oh dear he is certainly going to be really interesting teacher if he become one! so please update!
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Woot! Love this. I actually think your Brtish accents are quite cute
This had better not be Harry x Arthur. That would just be weird.
But overall, I like how you're portraying the characters. Well done!
Please update soon, love
Shadow of the katana chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I hope you update this, I think it is a good fanfic although I second a previous reviewers comment of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Northen Ireland being more worried than bodies of water.
V chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Please update! Ive enjoyed it so far
Ivy-child chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Please continue it's wonderful!
jesteringKinghood chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I do hope you update this again...it was a brilliant story..