Reviews for Joy
anne chapter 1 . 2/12
wonderful fic!

great read! thank you.
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is the sweetest thing. Ever. I absolutely adore SasuHina, and this is so, so, SOOOO SWEET. I am squealing with the cuteness of this story!

You are an amazing writer. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
LOVED THIS SO MUCH! AWESOME AWESOME
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Great AU GREAT JOB
tentenlangdon chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I loved that. It was so sweet.
Nikkicolez chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This fic was so amazing it made me cry. It was so beautifully written that I could feel the emotions and everything come write of the page. Your so talented :)
anonnie chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was awesome. Loved the au, loved the pace. Bravo!
kawena85 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Beautiful story yet heart wrenching at times. Very well balanced and a delight to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awesomeness at its greatest! Great character development, I adore antique bakery and this did it great justice
leiaah chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
simply fantastic. it was an absolute joy to read this. very heartwarming and sweet. the part about kiba telling her she's like part of his pack made me laugh a bit too much. and when ino started sputtering over the phone, hilarious. the story was sweet, sad, and lovely. definitely worth another read, or 50.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
SasuHina has to be the most perfect, messed up, delicious couple in the whole world x3
meadora-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was incredibly endearing and just something that absolutely warmed my heart.

Amazing job(:
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Emotion I'm feeling? Joy
fhclause chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This gotta be my most favourite fanfic ever!
Sqidly chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was absolutely adorable. And it's funny how I'm going through a k-drama addiction now too, lol