Reviews for But It Feels So Right
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
By the light of Ormazd, that was awesome. XD
Don'tuwant2know chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay, that was totally hot and now I'm horny. Where is my Fiance? I need him in more ways then 1.
0.o chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
:3 hehehehe

kekekeke
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Really hot. Naughty stuff.
jojoberry chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
lol, your such a good writer!
xThexFightingxIrishx chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
HOLY crap! that and WOW! are pretty much all i can think of to say when it comes to saying what popped into my head first while reading this. this is... AMAZING dear! this is so detailed and so well written it's beautiful! it was as hot as could be and it was definitely a great read. so i added you to my favorite author list and alert list and the story to both lists as well. it's a shame that it's only one chapter so far because i'm simply DYING to know what would happen in later chapters dear. it's detailed to the nines and i was able to see it playing through my head. you're a brilliant writer dear and this was a masterpiece of words. no lie. i hands down LOVED it! it was the second tron story i've read so far but i was kind of skeptical about reading them for fear that they wouldn't keep the characters in their right personalities. but i am a writer as well for this site - i do various garrett stories but i've never done a tron one yet. *gives sheepish smile* don't know if i could write it as well as you did, that's for sure. but if you'd ever like to colaberate something - if you don't want to, i completely understand - i'd be more than happy to dear. :)
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hot. amazing. sooooo well written. I loved it.
Reckless Kelly chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
How has no one commented on this yet? I thought it was very funny and hot. Poor Sam can never catch a break.