Reviews for Lisa Actually Has a Calf
awsomeness chapter 17 . 2/26
NOOOOOOO you cant end a story like this! please please PLEASE right more!, you write so great! you have a very detailed way of explaining things without making them long, i feel like i'm still watching the tv series!
toledo girl chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
The first thing I noticed was the Gilligan's Island reference. Very nice lol. That whole divorce renewal scene though was hilarious. It just seems like it would be the most awkward thing ever. Eunice with her family and Richard and his slut. All in all, it sounds like it was kind of fun though. I just wish we could have seen a bit of the reception.

I really liked the next part though. It's interesting to see Oliver and Lisa switch places on the farm. I know they did an episode like that, but they didn't really show too much. They showed more of Lisa just trying to build while Oliver was getting a permit. I do think it's funny that Oliver can't cook either, and the kids certainly found it funny lol. i felt bad for Lisa though. The episode with Amy was just on two nights ago, and I still don;t really care for her. She didn't strike me as the on to dislike Lisa, but I got the idea that she definitely thought very little of her. I could see her failing Lisa. I'm actually kinda sad that no one stoke up for her. You would think Eb or Hank would say something. I guess it wouldn't have really mattered anyways.

Would you look at that though, Eb can cook. Lol, someone needed to step up and cook for these children. Nicky sure seems excited about good cooking.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Oh nice filler chapter! You and ur cliffhangers Hungary here she comes, right back where she started from!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I just love how this all goes with the switch and how Eb cooks. Wonderful thing between Eunice and Richard! You did an awsome over the top thing w/ his new wife!
JoiForber chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Cute! I liked this one :)
toledo girl chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Okay, this is for the past three chapters. The triplets are extremely adorable. I love how you have started to give them each their own personality. Zsizsi sounds like a little troublemaker. I also like the use of Hungarian in the story.

It was different to see both families together, and interesting. I wish we could have seen something like that on the actual show. Anyways though, I liked the fact that both mothers started to get along. I am also interested to see where the whole thing with Elaenor and Richard still being married goes.

The only part that I was kind of iffy on was the part with moving to Beverly Hills. The phone call from Judson seemed really random and kind of rushed, and I just have a hard time seeing Oliver pick up everyone to move to Beverly Hills. With all of this being said though, it is your story, and so far you have done a great job, so whatever you have the Douglases do next, I'm sure that you'll make it great.

Update soon! And remember, if you ever have any trouble with any of the Hungarian, let me know, I would be happy to help.
JoiForber chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
LOVE IT! I added this to my favorite stories list.
JoiForber chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very good...I like it so far! I love this show. You've done very well!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Very good and very intersting! I like how you show how exsausted Eunice gets looking after the triplet's. Richard's crazy antics were fun to read about, it just seems hard to see Eunice leting him kiss her and stuff because she complains about him all the time. It doesn't seem in character for her.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
That was awsome! Every chapter you write you leave me waiting for more. I like everyone's reaction when they found out about the lisense! I like that you show Lisa being concerned about not really being married. The fact that Lisa said in the episode to me always mant that she was religous.I love that you did include Joe that scence was great! I can't wait to see how Eunice will handle the triplets. I love how Eunice is always holding Nicky to make Richard feel guilty! I can not wait for the next chapter! This besides the bar mitzvah line was my favorite. Engineered it? That's my boy, finding a loophole out of marriage!" Richard Douglas raised his wineglass to honor his son.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
I am going to be honest with you, it was awsome until the move to Bevrely Hills was proposed. I'm not for that. should,ve kmown with the capter title I loved how in character everyone was, the sarcastic coments from Eunice to Richard,dynamics between the mother in laws, mentions of and Chuckand Zsi Zsa first word. I just can't see Eunice wanting to babysit since she and Oliver must have been raised by nanies. The first critical review I've sent, but I still loved it.
toledo girl chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Very interesting set up you've got here. I can understand why Oliver would have hard feelings towards his father. I probably would to. Now you've got his mother there and Lisa's on the way lol, can't wait to see what happens there. I think I have an idea of who her mother and sister are going to be modeled after. :) Update soon.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Awsome! I'm really looking forward to everyone interacting in the next chapter! I can't wait to see what will happen between the mother in laws and also how things will go between Eunice and her ex. Declaring him legaly dead sounds like somthing she'd do! She was always talking about their bad relationship.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
I love it. Her worry about Oliver's latness seemed like her. I think her confession was sweet too.
toledo girl chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
So cute! Oliver and Lisa are really good parents. I love the surprise party that everyone threw for the triplets. It would be hard to just leave after something like that. I also liked Lisa's confession, it gives a lot of insight into her character, shows how much she had truly wanted those babies. Please update soon :)