Reviews for Breathe Deeply
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was very sweet. I love how you are able to always keep Severus in-character, no matter the situation. I'd like being able to do that, but I always end up making him say things he wouldn't. With you is different, they feel real. :)
I think now I've read all your hp stories, and they are all amazingly good.
Have a nice day
Roseblue14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
aww:) haha... how did i not see this one before? very cute!

To Severus-we know you love her! denial will get you know where my friend:P
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very nice! I thoroughly enjoyed this. I would also like to say that I adore your profile picture!
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this. Your writing is beautiful and tender and really suits the pairing. The idea of Minerva loving Severus and Severus really wanting to love her is true to the characters an I think you did a wonderful job at writing for this difficult pairing. Really well done.
Holly version 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was really good! I think it is is really hard to keep these two in character when they are involved with each and you did a good job. :)
AHHHHHH D chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LOOOOVEEED IT! Soooo much! oh my gooodnesss that was the best thing EVAR!
MinervaGirl8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow, I really love your taken on the prompt. The emotions are strong and the quote fit ammazingly. I enjoyed sharing a prompt with you and I think we should do that again! Only it's you turn to think of one. PM me if you would consider sharing a prompt again.

10 thumbs up, wait...1...2...there's only two but how about 10 fingers up XD just for a laugh!

CPMG
Carpe Diem chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Beautifully written. i quite like this couple. it gives you an insight on what REALLY happens at Hogwarts, lOl.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
For some reason I felt compelled to read this. It is really odd because I do not ship Snape with McGonagall. Ever. She is at least 30 years older, and while I regularly do not mind 20 years... 30 is too much for me. You did well not bringing it up.

The constant headhopping made me dizzy, and I thought Minerva had the emotions and maturity of a uni student. I realise you may be one yourself, so I encourage you to make up a history for her - tears and laughs. You may be surprised at how much that will improve your writing.