Reviews for Thanks For The Memories
ryu238 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
This was a great story.
Brianna.T.Wedge chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Ah wonderful ending, I really enjoyed that! Congrats on finishing it so well!
DreamFeathers chapter 10 . 5/24/2012

i can see that you have the boooks as these chapters have an extra strong favoring of them. Not a bad thing, necessary, as i like of the Grant'ish writing style and humor. You really nailed Listers accent especially in the 10th chapter. Well done!

But what i don't get is that these two are practically seperate stories and the "thanks for the memories" seemed to practically cut off suddenly. Wouldn't it had bee easier to post Memories and Dead as two seperate stories?

Anywho! Hope you will keep up with your writing, as your style is really enjoyable. Especially how you capture Rimmer.. ;) 3
TiaKisu chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Absolutely loved it! Reviewed in-between 'cause I wasn't sure I would be able to finish the story in one go, but then had to realize I just couldn't stop reading. So here I am, feeling absolutely amazed by how well you described these characters. How you had them be comrades/friends, sort of, and still stay true to who they were in the first series.

The ordeal you had them both go through felt unique and still very well possible. And I honestly loved the moment in which Lister realized that this was indeed Rimmer, and not just some computer program, or as he called it 'light bulb'. Also, I congratulate you on how you managed to handle a theme like attempted suicide with the necessary seriousness and still not have the fic go all gloomy.

Now, I could go on mentioning great things about this fic but seeing this is a pretty long review already, I'll just leave it at the following: I honestly loved to read it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! TK
TiaKisu chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Amazing start to 'Dead' so far. The emotions, the depth you add to the characters... I really enjoy reading this story of their early days. Very well done!
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Wow, too bad I didn't come across this earlier. It's awesome! So very well written and with so much insight into the characters (well, so far mainly Rimmer obviously). Made my heart go out to the hologram, really, to know what he could have been like if only he had had someone in his life who truly cared.

A really well written story, and I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters, too. Thanx for sharing! TK :o)
Suzie chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
This was an amazing story! It's great. It's really moving too.
Brianna.T.Wedge chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Still great, this chapter - BUT I NEED TO KNOW MORE! haha. What's happening? I love suicidal Lister - please keep writing and posting!
Lac Lausanne chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Love the story so far. I've always liked Rimmer, then I like all 'unloved' characters as you know ;-)

Look forward to the next chapter.
Brianna.T.Wedge chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
I've been reading 'Death' and I'm gripped! Such wonderful writing, it's a pleasure to read it... and the expression is exciting and detailed. Very well done - I eagerly await the next chapter!

Yabbit chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
surprisingly good story

very well written

look forward to the rest

PeppermintSchnapps chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Ahhh! Please continue, this is fantastic. So in character! So well written.

Suzie chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
This is brilliant.
garfieldodie chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Whoa. I'm almost certain that *didn't* happen in the original version. Exciting twist. Something I'm surprised never actually happened in canon.
Suzie chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
It's really great. Can't wait to read more :).