Reviews for Faithfulness
annareads90 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! You did amazing! You are a great writer and have a talent for this! Just some small tips: When the characters are talking or doing something simple (like walking or looking at something) use creative words! There are a few parts that could of used that but other than that I totally enjoyed this story! You did amazing. Keep writing!
MichaelMia4ever chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Awesome!You're fanfic is completely amazing!This is one of the fanfics I'm going to have to read again and again!
mangere275 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
WHY!? did it have to end! great story! the whole thing is better then the movie!ish...
mangere275 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
WOW! this is the longest chapter ever! I love the lil sister! and how she's all know it all and helpful! and the kissing part was really sweet!
Angela chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I loved the whole story. I've read the book and watch the movie. This was a mix of both. So of course it was awesome. I think you should do another one.
SibunaMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
THANK YOU FOR PUTING GEOFF IN THIS! And it's not sad, I can quote all of the movie (besides the party) without watching it. But I'm from America and spent my whole summer watching it.
Lauren chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Whoa, that was awesome!
IsobelFrances chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Nice story, I wish Leah was actually in the book and the film
sarlovesoccer chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Really good!
mayababes chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
it was veeerrrrryyy good. i enjoyed every moment of it. hope you put up the next chapter sooonnn . i totally love you as a writer!
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D It's really good and interesting!
XxsharpeifanxX chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
i must say i love this story. Its a different taje and its interesting