Reviews for The Hunt
Wolvmbm chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Wonderful ending, and yet I wonder...

1. What will Cyclops and the X-men reaction be towards the new world that they live in ?

2. Lets hope that Sieg's time in the DCU 52 New is a bit different for the better. :(

3. Nice changes to this world of yours, but where is the "original" Spider-man in all of this, does this new world have a place for Peter Parker ?

4. So it seems that the JOKER has a place in this overall plan of yours, but what of Lex Luthor ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline series like this one as I cannot wait to see your new tales in this overall storyline arc of yours.
Exile037 chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Perfect end to an awesome story, man! And may I saw, what a twist! I'll look forward to the sequel.
Wolvmbm chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
Now that was some battle and the Man-Thing vs Swamp Thing fight was something else. You truly surprised me with this chapter as lets hope that Sieg's actions may turn his fate out differently and show him as the hero he was meant to be.

Nice usage of Cypher in this chapter as well as I always thought he sort of had a useless power if it weren't for moments like this one.

Something tells me that Cyclops is going to be getting an earfull from former comrades when this is all over.

Great plan of having Cade earn his redemption by saving them all from Swamp Thing.

Makes me wonder how will the DCU turn out without Swamp Thing around them ?

Also nice idea putting in a quote from the Avengers Director Joss Whedon, as that was truly what represented this battle.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I cannot wait to see how it all ends. :)
Exile037 chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Looks like Muramasa is down for good. Swamp thing, DC comics or new 52? I'll find out next chapter i suppose. Keep updating, man.
Wolvmbm chapter 30 . 12/23/2013
Wonderful update and the reunion between the Avengers Founders and Captain America...was so worth the wait.

Great job having Seven show Cade the error of his ways and also having the revelation of Virgil as Sieg's Half-brother and how he sacrifice himself to save them was also a touching and worthy moment.

I also must say that Loki's death seems genuine, but will he be reborn at the end of this story ?

Surprising death and a great connection to the Spider-man tie-in to this tale made this chapter worth the wait. I must say I cannot wait to see what happens when the learn WHO's the Spider-man that help the Avengers out of this battle.

I also have to admit that Virgil's words on the X-men makes some sense given where they are now and it makes me wonder if any of the X-men will take this to heart and try to change back to the way things use to be before M-Day.

Great job having Wanda deliver the final blow, but it seems that like every villain...Muramasa had one last card to play and it's...Swamp Thing ?!

The very same Swamp Thing from the DC Universe or is it the new 52 Swamp Thing ?

And if Swamp Thing's around in the Marvel Universe, then where is Man-Thing ?

Great update, but one last question, Where is the Fantastic Four in all of this ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one as I cannot wait to see what happens next in this storyline of yours.
Wolvmbm chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
First off, great update and a very intense battle between Aeon and Deathblade as it seems that this fight between the two of them is affecting the entire overall battle between Muramasa's forces and the Avengers.

Also, clever hints at what Speed Demon's true ID was, but it also makes me question...where's his REAL rival/enemy ?

All this at the cost of Quicksilver's life, now it makes me question what will Magneto do when he learns of this ?

What will Captain America do when he learns of this, since he help paved the way for Pietro to be an Avenger ?

Nice entrance for the Hulk as he truly showed that "Fake" Hulk what's the true meaning of the power and how much he wasted for it. :)

With the revelations of many other dead X-men back to life, it makes me wonder that the X-men really should get involved in this overall fight in some way ?

I mean it's their world too and they should assist their fellow super humans in this fight to save it and the multiverse. :(

Also, did Tony unlock all his armory for this battle or what ? :D

Keep up the good work upon such a great tale as I do hope the tide turns for the heroes favor and FAST. :(
Exile037 chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
Nice chapter, man. And Sieg having a brother was definitely a surprise. Speaking of which, you're in for a shock when the next update for Ultimate Comics: New Spider-Man comes up.

Keep it up, man :)
Wolvmbm chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
If the universe is what I'm thinking of is connected this Earth to the Tesseract, all I have to ask is whether or not is it pre-52 or within the 52 universe ?

Nice update as I did not see the Sentry's betrayal to the heroes coming. It may take a miracle or two to defeat this powerful foe. :(

Also Muramasa's getting crazy powerful as the fight continues on. It's going to be tough for anyone to gain an advantange and face him one on one.

All this and Deathblade vs Aeon the final battle and whoever wins, the Universe may as well lose either way. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one as I cannot wait to read upon what's next in this tale of yours.
Exile037 chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Hope Cade and Sven face their fears, especially Cade. Nice touch with Sven trying to bring Cade to the right place. Again, great chapter. Keep it up, dude :)
Wolvmbm chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Great update although it was a bit chaotic given the amount of scene switches throughout the chapter.

Nice to see Beast punk Gyrich as he'll be sure to face federal prision if this gets out.

All this and the heroes working together in the midst of the chaos. :)

Given that the Tesseract connections to various worlds and different realties does that mean any crossover attempts between Universes ?

Also given his recent apperance in the Spider-man tie-in to this tale, how can Aeon be at two different places at once ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Exile037 chapter 27 . 9/10/2013
Void. They're going to need help, and it might be up to Cade and Sven now. Now Muramasa has the tesseract. Nice chapter, man. Keep updating.
Exile037 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
things are about to get intense. Sven's missing, Muramasa is closer to victory, and Cade has fled on his way to end Muramasa permanently. Nice touch on the mother snd son moment with Wanda and Zack. He ginally found his family. Keep updating, man :)
Wolvmbm chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Great update, great fights and interesting revelations...

First off, Where's Doc Ock ?

Secondly, just how did Cade meet the Scarlet Witch ?

Third, while we do have a reunion with the Avengers Big 3, will there be a reunion between the original founding members of the Avengers ?

Also who is helping the Big Bad in all in this ?

Plus, does Deathblade have a point in the deaths of various major and minor villains ?

Great update all together. Please keep up the good work upon such a great tale.
war sage chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
good chapter
Exile037 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
Nicely done. I think after the attack on the Inhumans, Cade doesn't even seem to care if he goes to jail or not. Unless, he'll just escape or get busted out by someone.

Can't wait for Zack to finally discover his heritage, Keep updating.