Reviews for Color Me Green
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Cute ending, as always. Justin redeems himself. And now I have the image of his ass in an apron to go to sleep to! LMFAO! Nice story, very amusing. I hope you have more of these multi-chapters coming in the future!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
LOL, poor Ferrari. His lust got the better of him. What is going to happen now? (Hot sex with B/J as usual...) I felt that there could have been more conflict with Justin's entrance into the suite. I mean, he heard Brian defend him too quickly when he could have come in on a very compromising situation. Nevertheless, when Ferrari gets chucked out in a red G string, I was laughing pretty loudly for 01:15am in the morning. Good work.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
LOL, Andrea is a fucking devil! I love him! I know he is going to get his ass screwed- and not in the way he would like, but it is going to be fun whilst it lasts!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Wow Justin, melodramatic or what?! His assumptions are ridiculous and completely unfair on Brian. Also, Justin is described to trust Brian, so why does he say "after you fucked him?" This seems a little contradictory. I felt sorry for Brian here, knowing what shenanigans are in store for him later on. This is a pretty sad situation. But Justin is annoying me, LOL!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Doused with the usual humour, I see. Very witty dialogue indeed. I personally think Justin is massively over-reacting. I can't sympathize with him at all, because I think that he has blown the "issue" out of proportions. I don't know if I am supposed to like him or not in this piece. With "It's Only Polite To Share", I understood him and Brian, but here, he instantly starts rave like a bitch! LOL! I actually like Andrea Ferrari- he sounds gorgeous. But apparently, he is a f****** liar! What will happen next?
Lover of gays chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Love it :)
livedays chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Evert story I read of yours is better than the last one! This was awesome!
Kimihearts chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This was such a fun fic to read. As usual, bravo my dear! Bravo!
JJ chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Good one. Enjoyed reading this.
OverHereNow chapter 6 . 1/24/2012

great work I loved it
suns and stars chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
wow man I HATE Adrea
suns and stars chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I so do not like Andrea one but but great chapter
suns and stars chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
oh man Justin he sure is angry