Reviews for Photoplay
Justname chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Well, that was as hot as it gets! The boys kissing while Edward was intimately connected to Bella (ahem). I think I have some inspirational images that will stick with me a while. Phew, I need a glass of ice water to cool down!
Curry chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I Was VERY disapointed. You ruined the whole fucking thing with that stupid threesome. Atleast leave a fucking warning so some of us know to avoid it. You ruined the E/J pairing for me. Fuck I hate it when you idiot writers ruin good pairings! i actually hate your guts right now. 1000.000 thumbs down. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo you bitch.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
You have used the word fuck too many times
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is so hot! Lovely beginning!
janosch73 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
thanks for this hottie! It would be great if you continued this as a threesome as there are so less good threesome / poly stories.
Luvtwismut chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
And that was my fantasy 2.0. Damn, girl! I'm impressed!
Luvtwismut chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
That was probably my ultimate fantasy! Thanks for bringing it to life in words!
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Even better than watching.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I've never been one for slash, but BPOV makes it.
LyRiCho chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Oooooooh boy that's good.. Hehehehehe.. Well I for one love this! And thanks for being the first threesome including a giiiiirl hehehehehehe! Love it!
LyRiCho chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Oooooh so jealous of that Bella! Hehehehehehe love it! Its sweet tha Jasper and Edward include Bella! Even when their in love! XD
LyRiCho chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Not bad... Not bad at all!... As matter of fact... That was pretty hot!... Damn it! That girl is lucky! Lol
LyRiCho chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
...You know in all honesty I have never read anything with a girl... Just yaoi yaoi yaoi!... I say not bad! XD hehehe and I'm please with the results lol love it!
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Awwwww lucky! Hehehehehe so hot! Loves it! Oh oh oooooh! TWILIGHT zone... Get it?.. Eh?.. Ehhhh! XD
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Mmmmmm yes I love it! Hehehehehe Edward came!... Might I add pretty quickly! XD love it!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »