Reviews for Subconsciously
Heaven chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Hey, I only finished the first chapter so far but, thought you should know that I already love this! Please keep writing!
Ssgamer chapter 3 . 1/18/2018
I felt Ms. Falter
celrock chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
A very nice story here! And I love how you went about the events of 'Crush on Teacher,' from the point of view of Arnold's emotions! You should totally make this a Hey Arnold and Inside Out crossover!

Anyway, keep up the great writing!
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAASE! FOR THE LOVE OF CREATION CONTINUE THIS STORY! I BEG OF YOU!
daisy-may chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Ooh I love your story! Please update soon and keep up the great work!
Daisy83 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Awwww! I swear, your stories NEVER disappoint! I think i'm in love with In Love Arnold. XD
Lina chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
This fic is absolutely awesome, please continue, I can't wait to see in what new adventures and drama will the little Arnolds get into! :D
PS: I love the purr xD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
This story is GOLD I tell ya!This story DESERVES a sequel! And I love what you did there with "dark arnold".
series of numbers chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Cool story! You should write stories like this for some of the other characters' subconcious as well, especially Helga's.
kittykaittt chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
THat is awesome! If you did more, I'd be eternally grateful, the thought of arnold's emotions being present like Raven's is priceless! It'd be really cool if you did it when he was at the play or saving the neighborhood when she kisses him!
Jamesbondfan2016 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Continue! Please, it's really good. So, good that if this was an episode, it would be the best on, and the you would get it made into a movie, and, sorry, getting alittle carried away, big fan! Love love Arnold
JellyHazels'999 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
You Continuing ?
angelrock444 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
B
Lena2244 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
It would be cool if you continue with this subconsciously conversations as he grows up and through his relationships, luv the story
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »